Coral Vue Hydros

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

HarryPotter

ej5UfFc.png

My first adventure with Public Transit begins! Laguardia to meadowlands- only nine miles but pure hell!

If only I had my bike lol- could get there in 30 minutes tops

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following =]

it was so great to meet you in person!!!!!

I didn't buy anything! Isn't that nuts? I saw some nice clams that POTO had. And some other really awesome corals but nothing totally stood out to me. I also never buy anything without researching to make sure I can actually keep it alive! But it was really cool to see stuff in person. And also hang out with Harry, Kat, NYFishies, Arce. It was a fun day.

I forgot to post this up last week!! I did get something last weekend courtesy of MetroKat, just NOT at RAP. Here it is in the bag at the hotel and then about an hour after it went into the tank! I still have it on the frag rack, slowly moving it up the tree to brighter light and then I will figure out where to place it!

wj8a1Qz.jpg

ZxB7CrU.jpg

Right before this shot, one of the cleaner shrimp hatched a bunch of eggs and there were baby shrimp swimming all around the tank. You can kind of see them in the photo above. All the fish (and the shrimp) went nuts trying to eat them up.

Steensj2004

I forgot to post this up last week!! I did get something last weekend courtesy of MetroKat, just NOT at RAP. Here it is in the bag at the hotel and then about an hour after it went into the tank! I still have it on the frag rack, slowly moving it up the tree to brighter light and then I will figure out where to place it!

wj8a1Qz.jpg

ZxB7CrU.jpg

Right before this shot, one of the cleaner shrimp hatched a bunch of eggs and there were baby shrimp swimming all around the tank. You can kind of see them in the photo above. All the fish (and the shrimp) went nuts trying to eat them up.

I just put two pep-shrimps in that did the same thing. The tank inhabitants looked like crack heads chasing crack-rocks around the tank, hahah.

I just put two pep-shrimps in that did the same thing. The tank inhabitants looked like crack heads chasing crack-rocks around the tank, hahah.

It is hilarious to see, isn't it?

FlowerMama

How are your dogs w/ fireworks? Thankfully Hagen has never paid attn to loud noises, whether lighting or anything so I feel blessed he doesn't react. When I was little though we had a mini schnauzer and she hid under the AC outside.

How are your dogs w/ fireworks? Thankfully Hagen has never paid attn to loud noises, whether lighting or anything so I feel blessed he doesn't react. When I was little though we had a mini schnauzer and she hid under the AC outside.

Luckily they don't seem to care. Unless the neighbors are lighting off fireworks directly next door. Then they bark at the noises, but they don't seem to get nervous.

HarryPotter

We have five dogs- two poodles, two mutts, and one Aussie.

The poodles and mutts are fine, but the Aussie will aggressively herd people away from the fireworks. It'll grab legs and PULL!

(and this dog is the sweetest thing, just a natural protector).

My tank is 6 months old! woo hoo! Here's an updated FTS for today:

ZAcoSnd.jpg

There's a lot going on, but I love having so many things to look at and check out.

My tank is 6 months old! woo hoo! Here's an updated FTS for today:

ZAcoSnd.jpg

There's a lot going on, but I love having so many things to look at and check out.

:wub: What is the blue zoa on the frag rack there? Everything is looking great!! Love your clowns. :lol:

And some more shots for today:

Hello:

JmZq6uY.jpg

Poci all puffed out during day lights:

slMczYL.jpg

And the duncan looking happy:

KUn2beE.jpg

:wub: What is the blue zoa on the frag rack there? Everything is looking great!! Love your clowns. :lol:

Thank you! And you know what? I can't remember! They may be blue rhinos or something. I think. I think I still have the list! Give me a few and I'll find out :)

Blue Rhinos! Found the list!

Thank you! And you know what? I can't remember! They may be blue rhinos or something. I think. I think I still have the list! Give me a few and I'll find out :)

Blue Rhinos! Found the list!

I didn't think they were blue tubbs. Blue Rhinos are a nice addition to the tank! B) That duncan! Makes me wonder how mine is doing!!

My clowns finally started hosting something other than the thermometer! A toadstool frag I put in "their" corner. Here's Vit, the little male:

zNR44Ye.jpg

So cute. Mine don't host my toadstool yet that I got from Gina a while back. Nor the large duncan, Nor the 5-6" hairy mushroom. Not like they don't have options. They do sometimes sit under the montipora roof. They get close to the toadstool, on the side, but they have yet to realize they could play in it.

Archived