Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

HarryPotter

What happened in here? LOL My son and I go on black widow hunts at night with a flashlight and squish them. They are really slow lol. Im terrified of spiders that are on me but Im able to squish the ones that are on the ground. Disclaimer: Ive never had a black widow on me.

ok, so I hope this thread veers away from the spider talk. I think it's going to take more tank photos to make that happen :).

Or [fluffy] pet pictures!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened in here? LOL My son and I go on black widow hunts at night with a flashlight and squish them. They are really slow lol. Im terrified of spiders that are on me but Im able to squish the ones that are on the ground. Disclaimer: Ive never had a black widow on me.

ok, so I hope this thread veers away from the spider talk. I think it's going to take more tank photos to make that happen :).

:lol: YES! I think you're right!

do you find the black widows near your house? holy mackerel. I had no idea they were so prevalent.

:lol: YES! I think you're right!

do you find the black widows near your house? holy mackerel. I had no idea they were so prevalent.

Mostly around my plants/pots. They make their nests low to the ground. Downspouts make nice homes here since it rarely rains.

Mostly around my plants/pots. They make their nests low to the ground. Downspouts make nice homes here since it rarely rains.

:blink: yikes!

So is my Fiance, somehow she puts up with me. There would be a spider crawling on the floor in the house, she flips out, and I just look at it and ignore it. That doesn't always bode well with her :lol: I just tell her, she's got this!

lol when I find spiders in the house, they go outside, in an animal cage as a snack or new pet, or I release them in my plant area to catch those awful fungus gnats. All right I'll attempt to avoid spider talk here lol.

OK, this thread needs some serious detoxing! Ordinary cute fluffy cat pictures just aren't going to cut it. We need fluffy dogs :)

This is Jasper's normal position while I'm working in the office at home. He's very patient :wub:

19540712163_f27ac3dd89_b.jpgJasper by TeenyReef, on Flickr

OK, this thread needs some serious detoxing! Ordinary cute fluffy cat pictures just aren't going to cut it. We need fluffy dogs :)

This is Jasper's normal position while I'm working in the office at home. He's very patient :wub:

Jasper is adorable, Teeny!!!!

What a pretty puppy! Jasper is beautiful.

I almost though his bone shaped tag was a bowtie.

I THINK HE NEEDS A BOWTIE!! He would look so dapper! :wub:

I aim to please! How about a Christmas one? he was so proud of his bow tie but he had trouble keeping it straight :D

20180347451_6582f22933_b.jpgJasper Christmas 2014 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

He does!!! That would be adorable!!!

I aim to please! How about a Christmas one? he was so proud of his bow tie but he had trouble keeping it straight :D

20180347451_6582f22933_b.jpgJasper Christmas 2014 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

TEENY! He is probably the most adorable Collie I've ever seen.

Ok, this is for Teeny and PB. Here's my biocube with a bunch of stuff waiting for my 12 L to finish cycling.

DycMznM.jpg

q20R8c4.jpg

aOgBeap.jpg

the artist in me wants to scream out in frustration whenever I look at the tank right now.

Thanks! He's a shetland sheepdog, only about 25 pounds.

Here's Molly, his partner in crime. She likes pillows and blankets and snuggles.

19554508513_fefeb9d131_b.jpgMolly by TeenyReef, on Flickr

HarryPotter

Ok, this is for Teeny and PB. Here's my biocube with a bunch of stuff waiting for my 12 L to finish cycling.

DycMznM.jpg

q20R8c4.jpg

aOgBeap.jpg

the artist in me wants to scream out in frustration whenever I look at the tank right now.

Thats a sexy mess! haha

Considering a clam in the 12g? ;)

Thats a sexy mess! haha

Considering a clam in the 12g? ;)

NO! A clam would for sure spit water out the top since the depth is less than 9" :) So, eventually I'll clean out an area in this tank for a clam.

HarryPotter

NO! A clam would for sure spit water out the top since the depth is less than 9" :) So, eventually I'll clean out an area in this tank for a clam.

Spit water out? 9"? Somehow doubt a 3" clam can launch water 9" up (through water!)

But sounds like a cool plan

Here's Molly, his partner in crime. She likes pillows and blankets and snuggles.

Shetland Sheep Dogs!!! So do they love to herd? And you know we need photos of them together.

Spit water out? 9"? Somehow doubt a 3" clam can launch water 9" up (through water!)

But sounds like a cool plan

Well, when I was reading Wawawang's reef profile, he mentions how his clams spit water out of the top and since I'm going to have a screen top for the 12, I figured a clam in that tank was for sure a no-go.

HarryPotter

Shetland Sheep Dogs!!! So do they love to herd? And you know we need photos of them together.

Well, when I was reading Wawawang's reef profile, he mentions how his clams spit water out of the top and since I'm going to have a screen top for the 12, I figured a clam in that tank was for sure a no-go.

Never heard of that, but I guess it can happen!

My clams only spit when you take them out of water, which I REALLY TRY to avoid.

Wow, such a small dog!! Well, compared to my 17lb cat!!

Well, I am inspired to post one of my favorite Franklin/Iko photos. This is a couple years ago when Iko was still a puppy. Franklin is really good natured....

xTaYd2V.jpg

Well, I am inspired to post one of my favorite Franklin/Iko photos. This is a couple years ago when Iko was still a puppy. Franklin is really good natured....

xTaYd2V.jpg

I thought that was a dog on a brown fuzzy blanket at first.

I thought that was a dog on a brown fuzzy blanket at first.

:lol: He does kinda look like a brown fuzzy blanket.

Archived