inTank Media Baskets

Selling it all

akaeding

click the link in my signature to see everything i have. complete nuvo 24 set up with ape lite and two eb8 bars and maxspect razor selling it all everything is just over a year old i just no longer have the time for it. everything is in great shape. any questions feel free to ask.

I've got everyone's pm and will be getting back to you all tomorrow night also I will be posting a list of what I have and prices the first of the week

ok so i have sold the light and apex set up already. here is the long list of what i have. prices are not including shipping and i am open to offers. The more someone buys the better deal they will get.

Jbj nano fuge light like new only used for 3 months---------sold

Toms aqua lifter pump with inline filter-----------$10

nano 425 power head with mag mount----sold

2 spin streams-------------sold

intank media baskets for nuvo24----------$35 for pair

intank fuge basket-----------$15

innovative minimax desktop reactor----------sold

Tunze 9002 skimmer with airline mod and intank cup---------sold

neo therm heater 100w--------$40

4 probe magnetic hanger-------sold

2 float hanger that hangs on side of tank or sump-------$10

top mount 4 fan cooler-------sold

pinpoint Ph monitor---------sold

red sea kh/alk pro test kit brand new--------sold

red sea reef foundation just under 1/2 used-------------$20

red sea algae control less then 1/3 used------$15

julians hand-------sold

refractometer------sold

small mag float-------sold

reef basis captiv phos only used 3 table spoons--------sold

chemi-pure blue 5.5oz-----------sold

purigen 1/3 full 250 ml------sold

ato/awc tanks___2-13.25x16.5x7----------$20 each

1-11x16.5x7

my email is akatomicdesigns@gmail.com

i can send pics of anything you are interested in i am tearing down the set up this sat the 14th so i can ship anything monday the 16th.

my ebay id is rckaeding3 to view my feedback

Everyone that has bought items they will be going out the end of the week or first of next week. When I got home from work today I arrived to 20 gals of wAter in the carpet and a split down the side of the tank I am amazed at the timing I will post pics up in the next few days of items I still have to sell and of the tank crack I knew I ahouldnt have got a nuvo

Cracked all equipment still good and all fish made it. What timing I guess I should have broke it all down last weekend

Rescued everyone

This is how far is drained

post-82354-0-34295800-1423548469_thumb.jpg

post-82354-0-38173800-1423548603_thumb.jpg

Yea the worst timing possible I was lucky to save the live stock and all equipment except one powerhead survived. The light and apex along with the other two people that have purchased small items will all ahip out towards the end of the week. I have to get the floor cleaned up and hope the livestock I have left makes it through the night im there large plastic tote. Heater, circulation pump and air pump they should be ok

Yeah, the livestock should make it overnight if they were not already too stressed - guess it depends on how long ago the split occurred.

Again, thanks for the light, I hope you don't have too much to do to clean up and get everything sorted, and good luck with the rest of the sale... :)

Thanks and no most all the clean up is done now just need to go rent a carpet cleaner tomorrow and I think it was only about 13 gals that the tank lost or maybe a little more so lucky all the fish didn't seem too stressed.

Wow that's unfortunate! Sorry about the tank..

I'll take both the spin streams. Please PM me your Paypal and price shipped to 20110.

Thanks.

All items that have been sold shipped today. I will message everyone there tracking number later tonight or in the morning. Thank you everyone for the fast sales.

• 2 weeks later...

I will take a ATO reservoir, one of the larger ones please. They hold water well, right? Do you have one with the float still inside, I'll pay 25.00 for one with a low level float! Pm me you PayPal and how much shipping is. Thanks! Sorry to hear about your tank!

I do have them but shipping is crazy on them I looked into it and it's more then the tank will be. If you want it still I can get a exact cost for you

Steensj2004

I do have them but shipping is crazy on them I looked into it and it's more then the tank will be. If you want it still I can get a exact cost for you

I would have, sorry, I already ordered some, wasn't sure you were still selling them. Thanks though!

Archived