SaltCritters.com

FS: 3.5"Master Scoly $200. 2.5" Chalice $50. Local Pickup 91745.

benjho

What ya lookin at man?? I'm really liking the Land Rover Discovery Sport right now

Lolol cheap car... just financed a new volks jetta lol.

Fixed that quote for you ;).

Lolol I did drove to the strip with my mom's car couple days ago.

Switching focus to clams.

LOL!

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Come get it man...especially the bleeding apple at $100...........that thing is a beauty.

Come get it man...especially the bleeding apple at $100...........that thing is a beauty.

Lol, no room for scolys. And rather I'd get the master instead.

All right guys! the 4 green mushies are sold!! All got picked up by Coral Collections just hr ago. I asked the owner if he was going to frag it, the bounce, and he said nope, all 4 mushies going into his display tank, apparently he has lots of jawbreakers, tie dyes in that tank..now I wanna check out tthis tank.. lol.

What's left:

3 scolys

1 chalice

Lol, no room for scolys. And rather I'd get the master instead.

True lol.

All right guys! the 4 green mushies are sold!! All got picked up by Coral Collections just hr ago. I asked the owner if he was going to frag it, the bounce, and he said nope, all 4 mushies going into his display tank, apparently he has lots of jawbreakers, tie dyes in that tank..now I wanna check out tthis tank.. lol.

What's left:

3 scolys

1 chalice

True lol.

Coral Collection moved to Lake Forest and I've heard he has a bigger store now.

Makes me want to go to the airport -> book a ticket to California -> buy all those beauties -> shove them up my ass -> smuggle them back to Poland :)

Makes me want to go to the airport -> book a ticket to California -> buy all those beauties -> shove them up my ass -> smuggle them back to Poland :)

Lolol half those goodies are gone already. That pic was taken 5 months ago.

Archived