SaltCritters.com

0utkast Feedback

VW_TDI_02

Most forums have a trader feedback system but I couldn't seem to find anything like that here other than this.

I bought an Eshopps pf300 overflow box and it came in great condition. Everything except the U-tube was perfectly cleaned and 0utkast told me in advance that he forgot to clean it but even that was very clean. I don't even know if I'm going to do anything with it or just run it as is. It came with the sponge and even a brand new bulkhead. The sponge does have a bit of a smell to it but then again it is a used sponge so that's to be expected. haha. The packaging was outstanding. I have a feeling that 0utkast used a whole 15 foot roll of bubble wrap for this thing. If I had to guess, there was probably about 3-5" of bubble wrap between the outside of the box and the overflow box itself. Again, everything came in great shape and hopefully I'll get it set up within the next week or so when I get my skimmer, sump, and return pump.

In regards to the product itself, I really did not expect this thing to be that big. This is a size too big for my tank but I still didn't expect it to be this big. I'm going to have to put the overflow on the side which is the edge of the stand because the bulkhead extends down pretty much the entire height of the tank and I wouldn't be able to fit a hose or fitting between the bulkhead and the stand. The part on the inside of the tank is pretty small so no worries there.

That's pretty much all I have to say. I'm excited to put this thing together and happy I got such a steal on this overflow box.

Archived