Pod Your Reef

spec v ato recommendations

pastelball

12_egg_Omelette

I haven't had enough time to fully fine tune it, got it installed last night and removed water to test it out and everything is working as it should. I'm gone for four days and I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda paranoid about an over flow.

I'm sure OP wants something that fits in either chamber in the overflow. I'm following looking for recommendations too. I've never seen the Tsunami. That looks like it'd fit nicely in the pump chamber.

12_egg_Omelette

Puratek is a sensor about half the size of s stick of gum. It can stick on glass of plastic. If you have no space this is the way to go.

Been using the tsunami ato. Cheap. Works

Does the control box need to be above the air pressure sensor? I'm trying to figure out how that one works.

Does the control box need to be above the air pressure sensor? I'm trying to figure out how that one works.

Mine is. Not sure if it HAS to be. Its very interesting. Works on pressure sensing. I have it pair up with an Aqua Lifter vacuum so it fills very slow.

There are a couple others here on the forum that have it as well. Some people initially get concerned that the water level has to drop about an inch in the chamber before it kicks in. I was VERY nervous at that too but I've been watching my salinity levels often and feel perfectly fine that I am not seeing swings.

I have an IM Nuvo 4 gal.

There are so many out there it is hard to narrow down affordable and reliable ones that won't cost more then the tank itself.

Archived