Innovative Marine Aquariums

EPIC LATE NIGHT SALE! 900+ items! This FRIDAY!

SaltCritters

Real coral at Real prices! Are You Salty?

bcd101a0-f379-4804-b636-76ffef86d964.jpg

EPIC LATE NIGHT SALE!

You won't want to miss this!
900+ items ALL at CRAZY low prices!
This FRIDAY Starting at 10PM and lasting ALL NIGHT LONG!

Better act FAST! If you snooze, you loose!

(Sale starts 1/30/15 at 10pm est. All 900+ items will be listed once the sale starts. No coupons will be allowed during the sale. Wholesale accounts will be shut off as well, so those with an wholesale account can join in. Sale will end Saturday morning when we get around to ending it. There will be NO shipping on Monday 2/2/15.)

e057ae85-dac7-4860-8828-d971b2940c5a.jpgb953f06d-b8cc-4bbb-b967-42d81a43a97f.jpg

aec75516-909f-42f7-8a03-dcc0cea0fb57.jpg0df5c772-ec09-458e-8484-266119725c9e.jpg

color-facebook-48.png Share color-twitter-48.png Tweet color-forwardtofriend-48.png Forward

color-facebook-96.png Facebook color-twitter-96.png Twitter

If we buy somethin in the sale tonight, can we hold off on shipping it till next Thursday?

As long as it ships next week I'm good

so is there a separate section on the website for this 900+ coral sale? or any coral on the site falls within this sale?

Every coral on the site will be on sale

Grr, I just filled a cart with a bunch of great pieces, but I had to stop myself. My tank is not quite ready. Self control sucks.

Off to reefcleaners for CUC...

(Don't worry, I deleted each one out of the shopping cart so it will put them back in stock. Sigh.)

Thank you for the sale and thank you for continuing it today. I am sad I missed out on some of the zoas I wanted but glad for the ones (and Acans and Monti's) I did get. Looking forward to getting my order!

Thank you for the sale and thank you for continuing it today. I am sad I missed out on some of the zoas I wanted but glad for the ones (and Acans and Monti's) I did get. Looking forward to getting my order!

No problem. Thanks for the order.

Hi, for some reason as I was checking out the prices went back up. Anyway you can adjust the price back for me? I can provide the item #'s. Thanks.

Hi, for some reason as I was checking out the prices went back up. Anyway you can adjust the price back for me? I can provide the item #'s. Thanks.

What time were you trying the check out? The prices changed when the sale ended this morning.

omgomgomg YAY!! My order is #9004!! So excited :naughtydance: . I know you will not ship this Monday. Any way they can be delivered this Wednesday? Otherwise, may they be delivered until NEXT Tuesday or Wednesday purdy purrrrdy pleeeeze? :bowdown: (sorry they are my only days off) :wacko:

omgomgomg YAY!! My order is #9004!! So excited :naughtydance: . I know you will not ship this Monday. Any way they can be delivered this Wednesday? Otherwise, may they be delivered until NEXT Tuesday or Wednesday purdy purrrrdy pleeeeze? :bowdown: (sorry they are my only days off) :wacko:

We have you shipping Tuesday.

I think it was around 10am.

Yep the sale was long over.

I had things in my cart as available but while shopping my items were unavailable when paying! Salt critter needs to come with a better solution for this!!!!! Made me rush my order instead of shopping around for other items I wanted....on page 20 or so!

I had things in my cart as available but while shopping my items were unavailable when paying! Salt critter needs to come with a better solution for this!!!!! Made me rush my order instead of shopping around for other items I wanted....on page 20 or so!

Items aren't yours until they are paid for. You have to be fast when there and tons of people trying to buy at the same time.

Items aren't yours until they are paid for. You have to be fast when there and tons of people trying to buy at the same time.

So would we do multiple checkout and paid for and u will combine shipping? For instant, I will just pay for each item at a time and then pay one invoice with shipping...

-Anthony

So would we do multiple checkout and paid for and u will combine shipping? For instant, I will just pay for each item at a time and then pay one invoice with shipping...

-Anthony

Yes you can do that. Pay for shipping on one of the orders and choose "add to order" as the shipping for the rest.

Archived