Cultivated Reef

Bead Of Pearls Macro Algae for sale!

CCDillon

Hey everyone, I am back with a macro that is quite the stunner.

The name many people call this by is "Bead of Pearls" macroalgae, so I'll refer to it as such.

It will be $20.00 for a 2.5+" or so piece with many branches on it.

PM me for my PayPal address.

I have enough supply for about 10 packages. I probably have more but will do reevaluation once I send out the first 10. If you do not make it in the first shipment I will keep you in mind and PM you once I can ship out again.

Care is as follows:

It is a lightly calcareous macro so will not be readily consumed by your snails/crabs but your tangs may eat it. I do not have tangs but there is just simply the possibility. No snails or crabs I have ever had touched it.

The is a great display macro and I feel it would also be pretty useful in the refugium because it has very steady growth once you get it growing.

Has a rubbery feel to it but seems fragile at times, it can tolerate almost any type of flow but I have found it to do best in medium to medium-high flow.

It can also live in any kind of light, the higher the better it seems according to growth rate observed.

Your clipping will come free-floating. Just superglue to a rock/plug and it will eventually attach. It may take a while so the glue will be necessary.

Pictures:

Pictures of my mother colony

post-79255-0-67452800-1422342623_thumb.jpg

post-79255-0-87628100-1422342651_thumb.jpg

post-79255-0-79844700-1422342751_thumb.jpg

Here are more pictures (not mine):

post-79255-0-67802200-1422342680_thumb.jpg

What your frag will look like in size just about:

post-79255-0-86430200-1422342683_thumb.jpg

Any questions, please ask! I will ship starting February 2nd on Monday. It will be sent using 2-Day Priority Mail w/ USPS and that is included in the price in the first part of my post. Macro ships safely using two day and is tolerant of temp changes but keep in mind that if it is freezing where you live, there is a risk.

I have sold on nano-reef successfully before so buy with confidence. I will try to answer messages and inquiries in a timely manner and here is a thread from past dealings: http://www.nano-reef...algae-for-sale/

and another: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354980-red-hexbranching-rare-macroalgae-for-sale/

You can also choose to buy a package deal with the Red Branching Algae I have for sale for $35.00.

Thanks

do you have any red dragon breath? I'm trying to set up a DSH tank and definintely want to have a variety of macro algaes.. if you have the dragons breath I may purchase 2 or 3 different types from ya. Please let me know.

do you have any red dragon breath? I'm trying to set up a DSH tank and definintely want to have a variety of macro algaes.. if you have the dragons breath I may purchase 2 or 3 different types from ya. Please let me know.

Hello my friend, sadly I don't have any dragons breath at the moment. Let me know if you're interested in any of my other offerings.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, have plenty of this left so you will receive a generous amount. Don't forget about a deal with my other macro too.

<3

• 1 month later...

Got my macro a few days back. Exactly what was advertised. The packaging was top notch -- I was actually impressed. Highly recommended seller, A+.

Man i wish i could get some of this! my dang urchin just goes right to town devouring every macro i put in there excpet my chaeto. of course he leaves that alone...

kevantheman35

Do you currently have some of this available? I had a huge bunch of this years back that looked amazing and haven't found it since.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived