Coral Vue Hydros

MP10 Pricing to Drop?

Steensj2004

BTW, the smaller version of the Gyre is rated for a minimum tank size of 25 gals, so missing a large part of the nano market that MP10's still fulfills.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you a delivery truck driver? I can't imagine you worked on the business side of any industry, or you'd appreciate the nuances of consumer decisions based on more than just pure functionality. Nothing at all you've said would make me believe you know anything at all about business, and people's experiences in this thread prove your practical knowledge limited and incorrect. Sorry. Just say it's your opinion lol, no need to qualify it with Bs. You don't like vortech in small tanks. That's fine. Lol

You nailed it man. Drove delivery trucks. All the way from Jakarta to DFW. I'm just a bitter 30 yo curmudgeon because of all the driving. Vortechs are fine products nowadays anyhoo. Like I said, my bitterness is just bleed over from having issues with them early on. You're still just as cool as you always were HD! How is your tank doing now? It's it worth looking at yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived