SaltCritters.com

stevieT petco has all your monies.

BLoCkCliMbeR

I remember your first frog viv from Reef Geeks, you were killin' it right from the start you talented bastard you.

hahaha thanks. I couldn't remember the name of that forum for the longest times. Thanks for reminding me.

I remember your first frog viv from Reef Geeks, you were killin' it right from the start you talented bastard you.

Don't ya love "that guy" :lol:

BLoCkCliMbeR

<all the pretty things i posted>

i did the 10 verts (12" tall zoomeds really) for my thumbnails.

i had varadero, intermedius and only one tarapoto but eventually gave up on them and sold them dirt cheap. i just like the bigger frogs more. they seem more "interactive" they greet me at the door. i got 5 cobalts. 4 males and one female. im pretty sure they are all gay. over a year old and i cant get them to breed to save my life. yes. separate tank for the pair. ive even swapped males.

as for many vert kits, i saw only one legit kit when i last looked. i didnt google hard and im over it. the exoterra grew on me.

my main purpose is to rustle jimmies here.

I loved my exo terra I had for my cresties even considered one for my panther but didn't care for the biggest ones dimensions much.

BLoCkCliMbeR

the rusty ass lid kinda pissed me off. the zoomed didnt seem to oxidize as quick.

i guess im now obligated to post a pic of my tank. URL images only eh?

I think I had one lid in my collection that started to rust. Don't remember what did. Pretty sure I eliminate the lids all together and just cut a piece of glass with a 2-3" wide screen vent i'd make. Lemme look here...

ok looks like I did a mix of both. smaller tanks I was lazy and just cut a piece of glass to drop ontop existing screen and larger ones i'd cut class and make little screen wedges.

This seems like a weird way to start a thread about vivariums.

:owned:

the rusty ass lid kinda pissed me off. the zoomed didnt seem to oxidize as quick.

i guess im now obligated to post a pic of my tank. URL images only eh?

I mean probably should now at this point :D

This seems like a weird way to start a thread about vivariums.

Or the perfect way :lol:

BLoCkCliMbeR

shit, ive been trying to muscle stevie into custom cut shit with his light saber for years.

we were merely side tracked.

old boy that was making those custom surface skimmers for AC filters had something going for a min. he sold himself short.

olemanwinter

About 15 years ago I had a giant green frog as a pet once in a 55 gal homemade vivarium. He was huge. He would actually eat the baby dead mice you feed snakes, but I usually fed him crickets.

He actually learned how to get out of his cage and would occasionally roam around my apartment and then go back into his cage. No lie.

Frog was like a dog and pretty cool.

Lost him in an extended power outage ice-storm when I was traveling. RIP.

EDIT: Just did some research trying to remember the species: Whites Tree Frog.

About 15 years ago I had a giant green frog as a pet once in a 55 gal homemade vivarium. He was huge. He would actually eat the baby dead mice you feed snakes, but I usually fed him crickets.

He actually learned how to get out of his cage and would occasionally roam around my apartment and then go back into his cage. No lie.

Frog was like a dog and pretty cool.

Lost him in an extended power outage ice-storm when I was traveling. RIP.

When I kept tree frogs as a kid i'd have them escape some times and would find them in the weirdest places.. usually mummified. Found one stuck in the strings between blinds. Had to break the arms off to get it out.

I still have a small empty viv in the basement i've been contemplating on getting a pair of williamsi geckos

maxresdefault.jpg

shit, ive been trying to muscle stevie into custom cut shit with his light saber for years.

we were merely side tracked.

old boy that was making those custom surface skimmers for AC filters had something going for a min. he sold himself short.

Don't worry I've talked to him about a feeding cup for a chameleon that could be easily bought.

When I kept tree frogs as a kid i'd have them escape some times and would find them in the weirdest places.. usually mummified. Found one stuck in the strings between blinds. Had to break the arms off to get it out.

I still have a small empty viv in the basement i've been contemplating on getting a pair of williamsi geckos

maxresdefault.jpg

I vote yes.

I won't bother with pics Zorak has his own thread full of everything :lol:

olemanwinter

I lived in an extremely humid place, practically the tropics. Maybe that helped him survive.

I still have faith in N-R :wub:

You should I'm a repeat buyer :lol:

Love my intank baskets,but would really love intank quality products in my chameleon enclosure.

Archived