Coral Vue Hydros

stevieT petco has all your monies.

BLoCkCliMbeR

years ago when you started making custom filter baskets for biocubes with your laser i suggested you should make a drop in for standard tanks....basically a kit that would make a standard tank into an AIO but oh no. you and your laser couldnt be bothered.

now petco has all your monies.

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=677929#/forumsite/20495/topics/677929

ok. im going back to the land of frogs and and FW.

you cant drink a reef tank if a zombie apocalypse breaks out.

now if you want to make a fancy kit that turns a standard 10g into a vertical vivarium i may have some money for you.

While you're on it. If you can make an AIO kit for my girlfriend that will take her from a 3 to at least a solid 7, that'd be great. And throw in a basket of modest domestic skills as well.

While you're on it. If you can make a kit for my boyfriend that will take him from a 3 to at least a solid 7, that'd be great. And throw in a basket of modest domestic skills as well. Thanks RK's girlfriend
fixed that for you ;)

Confused. What does the arc 6.25 have to do with custom aio inserts? It's a stand alone rimless aio design not an aio insert for a standard rimmed tank.

What Harerczy said, I don't see a drop in chamber wall on that link.

There are a lot of ideas and paths we could go. Our main business and expertise is media baskets and we have a long list of new tanks that need improved filtration.

jedimasterben

There are a lot of ideas and paths we could go. Our main business and expertise is media baskets and we have a long list of new tanks that need improved filtration.

well, hop to it. get the hookers involved.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, its a complete kit, however look at it. its a tank with a cheapo plastic insert. you are in the cheapo plastic insert business. its the only reason it made me think of you.

plus i was drunk or on peyote when i posted this. i dont even reef anymore brah. i have no idea why im here

• 1 year later...

This thread still makes no sense after a year. Scoffing at a vendor for not offering to make a product they never had any intention of making is silly.

wow.such.chris

you are in the cheapo plastic insert business.

Serious? What? Many people have said many things about StevieT and his products but "cheapo plastic" has to be a first. I feel like I could kill a man with my inTank AC70 media basket if I needed to... :slap:

jedimasterben

Yup, like telling Ecotech they need to make a grow light for greenhouses to use.

As if that isn't something they're testing ;)

The conversion kits were always in our head but we don't like "custom" work. We are busy enough with the AIO media baskets and other goodies we come up with and manufacture. Then add in the hundreds of other part numbers we warehouse and resell.

There are a lot of variables with a conversion kit I was never interested in dealing with, installation skill of the customer's being one. Another is the speed of inventory movement. As niche as this entire hobby is adding a more expensive piece that we do not build to order, have to stock X amount and furthering a smaller niche.

Glad someone got around to it. Glad they can build them to order and not stock more than material. Sounds like the only way.

• 4 weeks later...
BLoCkCliMbeR

As if that isn't something they're testing ;)

BML just went all greenhouse. their planted tank LEDs were legit.

The conversion kits were always in our head but we don't like "custom" work. blah blah

There are a lot of variables with a conversion kit I was never interested in dealing with....blah blah blah

i still scoff. once i quit deploying i may come back to play. still say just a basic plate would be nice from you. your laser cuts are sweet.

some floor plates for vivariums and vertical conversion kits for 10g tanks would be nice too. i can wish and bother you all i want. free country and shit

i still scoff. once i quit deploying i may come back to play. still say just a basic plate would be nice from you. your laser cuts are sweet.

some floor plates for vivariums and vertical conversion kits for 10g tanks would be nice too. i can wish and bother you all i want. free country and shit

What you keeping bro?

Plenty of 10gal vivarium conversion kits are all ready on the market. Though don't be a cheap ass and just buy a decent viv and mod it. 10 gallon vivs look lame any how.

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

_MG_3164.jpg

I went from reefing - dart frogs- planted - back to reefing. Had to get out of frogs because allergies to the ferns and fungus... that and wife bitching about rogue fruit flies.

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Plenty of 10gal vivarium conversion kits are all ready on the market. Though don't be a cheap ass and just buy a decent viv and mod it. 10 gallon vivs look lame any how.

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

_MG_3164.jpg

I went from reefing - dart frogs- planted - back to reefing. Had to get out of frogs because allergies to the ferns and fungus... that and wife bitching about rogue fruit flies.

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Friggin awesome :wub:

Archived