ReefCleaners.org

Wanted: 50-60 gallon glass pentagon (corner tank): In SoCal

BlueThumb

I know this is a shot in the dark but I'm wondering if anyone has an all glass pentagon corner aquarium collecting dust. I'm looking for one with an overflow and approximately 50-60 gallons. I don't need a stand or a hood, although that would be nice. Yes, I've tried craigslist but most of what I see in my area is acrylic or doesn't have a built-in overflow..or not good condition...at all. Anyway, thought I'd give this a shot before I have a couple LFS price it out new.

Also, I have a beautiful, custom 85 gallon 1/2 thick glass reef-ready tank. It's dimensions are 48x18x23 with large center over-flow (for high flow rate). This is a true reef-ready with a 2" out to a 20-gallon sump and 3x 1/2" bulkheads back in for alternating flow and chiller loop. It also a stand and a hood that includes 6x Hamilton 54-watt T5 HO (3x actinic and 3x daylight with lots of life left). This is a great display tank or frag grow out. What I'm saying here is I'm will to trade or sell. I'll deliver if the offer is right as I have a truck.

Archived