Pod Your Reef

Marineland Mini-Jet 606 - NOTICE - UPDATED 11.11.16

inTank

UPDATE NOVEMBER 11, 2016

After a 2 year long battle the MN 404 and 606 are coming back!

20161111_145427.jpg

These pumps are super popular and we only have a few left. If you have a need for them get on it NOW. If you have a Fluval Spec and need an upgraded pump get on them NOW.

We have the very last batch of these from Marineland after they discontinued them. There were a few thousand to pick from but now we are down to only: 11 UNITS LEFT

There are also 18 on the way to Amazon for their fulfillment but after these are gone, they are gone!

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=606

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine plus a spare! Thanks for letting us know ☺

I'll bet prices will go up once people hear about the rare designer aussie 606's!

surprised u not rebranding the remaining ones as "Rare Designer Aussie 606" and selling it for $100...

Yeah we're not dousch bags.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idead if/when you will have more stock?

He won't - they have been discontinued. That was why he posted, to let people know that our last bastion of obtaining the 606 pump was almost out. Now he is officially out, as is Amazon. That's that. Guess it's time for Fluval SpecV folks to find another pump.

Gone means gone.

We were the ones stocking on Amazon. Someone got greedy in the end and bought them all up. It looked like a school ship to.

:( sigh now to find a new pump that will actually fit

The hydor 1200 is too large for the fluval spec. They do make smaller pumps. We will have to look at options when time allows.

• 2 weeks later...

You can use the Rio+ 800 or the Sicce Micra Plus. Both get flow over 150gph and will fit the rear chamber. I have the Rio+ and it fits my Spec III just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

You can use the Rio+ 800 or the Sicce Micra Plus. Both get flow over 150gph and will fit the rear chamber. I have the Rio+ and it fits my Spec III just fine.

Are you sure about the Rio+ 800? I just got one and it is way too large for the Fluval Spec

20150317_170912.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'll double check that it's the 800 but mines in there just fine. I do have the spec 3 though. Might not work in the previous version.

llama roadkill

Are you sure about the Rio+ 800? I just got one and it is way too large for the Fluval Spec

20150317_170912.jpg

Mine was way too big as well. Now it's being used to mix water.

Archived