Top Shelf Aquatics

Selling old ATI?

captainbastard

captainbastard

Hi, I have an old ATI dimmable powermodule I want to sell but Im not really sure what its worth. Been out of the game for a while, I know LEDs are the big thing now. It's a 4x39w, 36 inches. It has a couple problems, though. The ballast is out on one of the sides and the dimmer is not working properly. The lights will shut off if the dimmer knob is in certain positions. Everything else works fine, including the fans. i don't have time to fix of this stuff either, any help with a pricing idea would help a lot. Thanks

If the housing is in good condition, I would put it at about $100.

Just as a housing, maybe. And you pay shipping and PP fee.

There has been a resurgence in using T5s(in LED hybrids) because the diffused light produces a well balanced growth in SPS. And while T5s run hot, they are no where near MH heat. And can still run a system without a chiller.

jedimasterben

A like replacement ballast (dimmable) is about $90, and if it just uses potentiometers for dimming, then I'm not too sure what the issue could be, but it would be easy enough to diagnose it all if it were opened up.

Hell, I'd be interested for around $100 lol, and I wouldn't even need the damn thing :)

Archived