inTank Media Baskets

Wireless vortech 210$ shipped manufacture date July 2014

Nickbruh510

I have a wireless vortech I need to sell due to funds I am asking 210$ shipped works great just have some jebaos laying around and rather use those as I need some dollas in my pocket lmk I am entertaining offers . Btw I am in San fransisco east bay.

image_zps762476ec.jpg

image_zpsc4c768b5.jpg

I think people are holding out to see what happens to the MP10 pricing since the MP40's price decreased like $160 over a month or 2...

At least that's what I'm doing... I think it's a good price and it will sell at that, just not as quick as it would have a month ago ;)

GLWS

A wholesaler of mine said the rumor is to keep the price of the non wireless mp-10 at same price 239$ and give people the option of buying the woreless module for their mp-10 lowest the non wireless will go is 229$ sources say and that's a rumor everything is lol. Here goes new pics

image_zps8ce4851b.jpg

image_zps56ce6dc4.jpg

Lol I know there is already an option but that is something the new gyre doesn't have is wireless connectivity to be programmed from your computer via reeflink :) that's like the plus I just need cash thiugh

Archived