Innovative Marine Aquariums

Video of Maui Reef

dpoltsdsu

Hey everyone I thought you might enjoy this video I made when I was in Maui last summer. There's some decent shots of the reef and I tried to include some fish that are often in the hobby!

That's cool man, I like watching natural reef videos, i bet that was a blast to do!

Thanks! It was a blast, I went out every morning. I got lucky with the weather and the water conditions

scottsdale454ss

Nice video! thanks for sharing. Beautiful color, Did you use some kind of filter on your camera? i noticed when i was diving in Belize that there was a lack of color underwater

Thanks guys, I did not use a filter on the camera. I heard using one can make the colors pop a bit more, I'm actually planning on going to Belize next year, would you recommend it scottsdale?

scottsdale454ss

It was my first time out of the country. I wasnt super impressed. Very 3rd world ish. The reef was pretty awesome to see, but i was doing my scuba certification so i couldnt go off on my own.

Very awesome! I was also there in August of 2014, I still have yet to put together my gopro video. What was your favorite spot on the island? I want to go back so bad, possibly Kauai next time.

It was my first time out of the country. I wasnt super impressed. Very 3rd world ish. The reef was pretty awesome to see, but i was doing my scuba certification so i couldnt go off on my own.

Interesting, Im going pretty much specifically for the reef. Im glad that part was good

Very awesome! I was also there in August of 2014, I still have yet to put together my gopro video. What was your favorite spot on the island? I want to go back so bad, possibly Kauai next time.

For the water, I really enjoy diving around the Makena area. There are lots of reefs around there and I saw a lot of turtles and a couple of sharks which was cool

Archived