Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Birthday Party Jan 17th Invitation

metrokat

wish i didnt have a funeral to attend to

Sorry to hear.

Thanks again Kat. It was a great time. I really enjoyed meeting part of the NR crew. You guys were awesome, friendly and informative.

I had a blast. Happy birthday once again.

wont be able to make it! enjoy guys!

Missed you.

Happy b day enjoy!

Happy birthday from Southern California. Hope you have many more

Happy Birthday Kat!! Enjoy your party :D

Thank you. it was a fun day.

wish i didnt have a funeral to attend to

So sorry to hear that. :(

Thanks again Kat. It was a great time. I really enjoyed meeting part of the NR crew. You guys were awesome, friendly and informative.

I had a blast. Happy birthday once again.

:wub: so nice to meet you too, thanks for my present, and it was nice of you to bring your friends. I had fun talking to them about the possibilities in their future. Muhahahahah. But they were so into all the fish, they wanted every single one, that was cute.

:wub: so nice to meet you too, thanks for my present, and it was nice of you to bring your friends. I had fun talking to them about the possibilities in their future. Muhahahahah. But they were so into all the fish, they wanted every single one, that was cute.

Haha. You and I are doing the same thing. I suggest a reef tank to them every time I see them. They used to have a fw tank and they loved it. Good job haha. No problem, I hope it works out well for you. Let me know how it goes.

It was great meeting you as well :)

just want to thank Kat for a really great time yesterday! We munched on Kat cupcakes, and perrused one of the best Aqua stores I know. I was super impressed with this store and its live stock and organization. nice big tanks dedicated to large Acro colonies, or dedicated softie tanks, while the two never mixed. lots of clams, frags, sea horses, they pretty much had everything. The staff was great and one even schooled me as I made a comment to Angela about the glow in the dark freshwater fish. Angie liked them, and I was telling her they inject those fish to look like that ( which is true ). Then out of nowhere comes a fish cop interjecting-" Actually these are natural! " He explained what they were crossed with but he may as well have been speaking Chinese. I retreated quickly. I picked up some hard to find Burghia nudi's, a Deresa clam and an unusually blue Condy anenome. Oh and a blue Tenuis Acro frag.

Thanks Kat!

Xoxo

Archived