inTank Media Baskets

Coral Compulsion on Amazon

Partially Submerged

Partially Submerged

Any chance you guys will make more products available through Amazon soon? I bought a Vibrance Par30 there a while ago, and I would love to get one of those 3W blue spotlights, but I am only seeing two Par38s offered on Amazon right now.

jedimasterben

I would just order it through their website. It costs them less to do it that way, Amazon charges a pretty penny for their service.

Partially Submerged

Yeah, I might do that. But they do list Amazon as one of their "dealers," so I figured I'd ask. I don't like opening new customer accounts all the time. I'd even pay a somewhat higher price for the convenience and security that comes with ordering through Amazon.

Partially Submerged

The thing is, I trust PayPal even less with my CC info. ;) But that's actually a good reminder. I had forgotten that Coral Compulsion accepts PayPal. I have been using those prepaid PayPal charge cards that you buy with cash at the grocery store. I think that's what I'll do.

If you're really, really concerned just get yourself a gift Visa card for the closest denomination that covers your purchase and use that or link it to paypal.

If the card sometime later gets swept up in a site/db compromise (or something weird happens in the PayPal realm) and it's only good for a few bucks and no way to potentially ding your credit history or bank accounts.

Read the terms closely... some card companies offer the dispute services on even their "disposable" gift ones.

CoralCompulsion

Any chance you guys will make more products available through Amazon soon? I bought a Vibrance Par30 there a while ago, and I would love to get one of those 3W blue spotlights, but I am only seeing two Par38s offered on Amazon right now.

We do plan on adding the 3w bulbs to amazon eventually. Currently, all of our PAR bulbs are listed except for those. You will notice that the prices are slightly higher on amazon than our website though, and that is to account for the additional amazon fees, just like jedimasterben mentioned.

We do also usually ship 2 day to most locations, however amazon does guarantee that for people with prime who need their lights fast. B)

Archived