inTank Media Baskets

Legendary PicoReef, Floating Tonga Zoa Islands

buddythelion

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

:lol:

The one I have left is feisty, though. He chills out under a rock with a gumdrop croucher and two blue gudgeons and bosses them around. The gumdrop is like 4x his size and the gudgeons are monstrous compared to it lol, but all four of them are scared of my trigger, rabbit, and tang.

jedimasterben

Did you check your overflow for the other four? Just found a couple of mine there!

No, only found one body, it had jumped, the trigger LOVED the fish jerky :o

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! I always see these little petco tanks and wonder about setting them up as picos. Very cool to see one working. Can't wait to see more of it.

So in my wait for a nice sized Jack 'O to quick start my jack o sand bed, I'm toying with taking a different route and use a YR Ironman Unknown. The idea of having movement in the tank is very appealing. The colors on the ironman is scarlet and the long tentacles have fluorescent gold tips!

A whole entire bottom of this wouldn't be a bad thing:

16259178646_1904e868f7_b.jpg

And it looks like I'm down to 4 green banded gobies. I can't find the 5th one anymore. :( There seems to be 2 males that are always bickering on who's going to be dominant and two smaller ones which I'm assuming are females, they don't have the longer dorsal fin spike the other two are getting. These guys grew up FAST!!! Before I was scared they would fit through my chamber slots and they're so fat that's definitely not an issue anymore.

And... I now have a flaming prawn goby. They are so COOL!

• 2 weeks later...

How's the rock/scape looking Darwin?

There's actually a lot of shadowing. And my friend live pretty far away and with my schedule I haven't really sat down to draw out what I want him to redo my scape.

Flamming Prawn Goby... Holy Grail!!!

Finally eating brine shrimp!

So in my wait for a nice sized Jack 'O to quick start my jack o sand bed, I'm toying with taking a different route and use a YR Ironman Unknown. The idea of having movement in the tank is very appealing. The colors on the ironman is scarlet and the long tentacles have fluorescent gold tips!

A whole entire bottom of this wouldn't be a bad thing:

16259178646_1904e868f7_b.jpg

And it looks like I'm down to 4 green banded gobies. I can't find the 5th one anymore. :( There seems to be 2 males that are always bickering on who's going to be dominant and two smaller ones which I'm assuming are females, they don't have the longer dorsal fin spike the other two are getting. These guys grew up FAST!!! Before I was scared they would fit through my chamber slots and they're so fat that's definitely not an issue anymore.

And... I now have a flaming prawn goby. They are so COOL!

Looking great!

But a flaming prawn goby??? Somebody's got to say it: "pics or it didn't happen!" :)

Seriously, where did you get it?

• 5 months later...

Archived