Cultivated Reef

our profile names

amphipod

Mine is my name :) I think I have cornered the market in thomasweaver user names across the web haha. Check me out on twitter: @thomasweaver, instagram: thomas weaver haha.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cute. You think all of your threads are orginal and more important than the identical ones before. :wub:
why do you want to troll in my thread? I've done nothing to you, actually you don't even know me.

My 1977 Formula that my dad and I built in during my high school days. It has a 455ci HO that I bored 30 over so it's technically a 462ci HO. FORMULA462

And no, that wouldn't make it a 485 before some nerd tries the basic math. That's not how it works.

Yeah man, I still have it. I'm trying to set aside some money to re insure and register it so it can be my Sunday car for disc golf. I have a youtube video of it drag racing. My dad put some retarded Sammy Hagar soundtrack to it, but it's still there. Formula462 is my YouTube account too

aww cool, what trees do you usually work with?

Japanese maples were my favourite hands down, nothing more beautiful than a red and orange maple in Autumn. I would very much like to do cherry blossoms, however they're hard to sprout my cuttings and grow very slowly and bloom for a very limited time. Figs would have to be the easiest, at least for the dry hot Australian climate, and of course the Cedar which I found rather boring because its so common.

I also had a mish mash of other things including but not limited to a peach tree bonzai, never bore fruit however. A non-flowering Azalea (despite asking for the flowering variety) was probably one of my most unexpected favourites. Unfortunately I had do go overseas one summer and left them in the care of a few friends who managed to let a large number of them die, I don't blame them, I kind of expected it but the trip was too important.

Ever tried yews? I've always loved the bonsai trees look. If you don't mind me asking what was the trip for?

I had a one yew which was among those under the care of one friend. She returned it with yellow leaves and told me that because it was Autumn (Yews are evergreen). I went over seas for family matters.

How many years you been doing bonsai, I know its a very long term hobby? I know family matters can be very stressful, so I'll respect your privacy.

Yep I started that thread 5 years ago. Now post pics of those bewbs!

I had a one yew which was among those under the care of one friend. She returned it with yellow leaves and told me that because it was Autumn (Yews are evergreen). I went over seas for family matters.
Yews are a evergreen but sometimes turn burnt orange here when temps drop.

So a name change to "4thTimeReefer" needs to happen :)

Only problem w/ that is it makes it sound like I've left and come back repeatedly!

Only problem w/ that is it makes it sound like I've left and come back repeatedly!

Ha, that is true. Very indecisive-esque I guess.

How about "pro reefer" or some variation then?

It's not that radical.I mean it's stout, and it catches a lot of cars off guard, but it's not like a 10 second car. The lingenfelter probably should have won lol.

Edit for grammar

Reefin Ric Flair

I've been addicted to this song ever since senior year of high school. The first strum really gets my blood pumping lol

I'm a huge brand new fan. Good choice

Archived