Coral Vue Hydros

our profile names

amphipod

Gamer name I've been using for a long time. Plus it is all letters from my real name (except the "house" part). Plus it is where dead bones are kept so that makes it cool. Right OP?

yes, lol :lol:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, "fiveguys" is a stupid name.

"Five guys, mmmm.... Delicious!"

Or

"I'm in the mood for something good and fast, go get fiveguys for me please?"

Or for the crowd with sensitive gi tracts....

"Got home last night and fiveguys was waiting for me, my asshole still hurts"

I call one of the girls at work "five guys" because she made a comment a while back about dating 5 guys at once. It's stuck ever since, the whole place calls her that.

Pretty generic name... First initial, first 3 of last name. birthday (dec 3). Looking back I wish i would've picked something like FlamingPrawn :P

East1 was the name I used to design/do graffiti under when I did commissioned work when I lived in Dubai, it was my most common 'username' at that period because it's when I discovered the internet, ha.

Pretty generic name... First initial, first 3 of last name. birthday (dec 3). Looking back I wish i would've picked something like FlamingPrawn :P

you can always change it ;)

My first take died while I was on vacation after 2 years gf got sick and ended up being gone for 3 months tank sitter couldent keepup....so when I gotback and was restarting it I made my name I was mad losing my tank so fit perfect

you can always change it ;)

wait...what? do i have to start a brand new account or can you change it within the account!? shut the front door...

wait...what? do i have to start a brand new account or can you change it within the account!? shut the front door...

just contact the administrator chris marks with private message and you can change it to whatever you want, flaming prawn

My first take died while I was on vacation after 2 years gf got sick and ended up being gone for 3 months tank sitter couldent keepup....so when I gotback and was restarting it I made my name I was mad losing my tank so fit perfect

ouch, :o sorry for all those bad losses, is gf better?

Mine comes from years ago when I used to heavily play CounterStrike, waaaaay back in the 1.1 and 1.5 days. For those who don't know what those numbers are, we'll just say I stopped playing around 2004 or 2005, but this story is from 1999 or 2000. Anyways, pretty much all of the time when I played as "the bad guys" I used the Arctic Avenger skin, which for the longest of times was this stark white (apparently it's now a lot nicer). Anyways, a server I had been playing daily on for weeks occasionally ran into several meat grinder scenarios (aka where one side would be brutally decimated) on maps. One particular time this happened, our team rushed one objective, but the other seven on my team were taken out in the initial rush.

Deciding against the foolish course of trying to go that same path, I "wasted" one of my flashbangs and then booked it in the other direction (put it in quotations because flashbangs by this point had not only a visual effect, but also a "ringing of the ears" effect for 3-4 seconds depending on how close you were to the blast - worked great for concealing one's escape!), and spent the next three minutes slowly stalking and taking out 6/8 of the CT's, securing the explosives in the process. Set them up once I figured they had parted ways to try and find me, then waited around the corner and he didn't even get a chance to start disarming before I got him from behind. Last guy was more careful and looked around for me for a few seconds before starting to disarm, then saw me and did the oddest thing then (it's still odd nowadays) - he honoured the knife fight. He lost and the bomb went off two seconds later, but still...

Guys on my team started saying how I was like an almost crazed, ghostly wolf, avenging those who'd fallen. Ever since then they started calling me "that crazed white wolf", to which was eventually shortened to "WhiteWulfe" on my part. Don't play with any of those guys anymore (or even that game!), but I still occasionally run into some people who recognize my screen nick. Nowadays I'm usually that suicidal engineer in Planetside 2 :P

Girls fine new tanks already going on 1year so been awhile since then

just contact the administrator chris marks with private message and you can change it to whatever you want, flaming prawn

ouch, :o sorry for all those bad losses, is gf better?

You can, PM the admin.

PM the admin and they can change your username.

Pinner is slang for something that is little. I was about to setup a little reef so, Pinner Reef.

You got that all wrong. At least in my day, pinner was slang for something skinny, like almost nothing there but paper....

Dr.Brain Coral

I have a really big interest in neurosurgery and brain corals are one of my favorite corals. Hence The Doctor and the Brain Coral. Plus you know, neurosurgery and brains, sorta a pun of sorts

Just say it a joint with lil bud in it hahaha

You got that all wrong. At least in my day, pinner was slang for something skinny, like almost nothing there but paper....

pinner huh? I've had a cop say that to me before.. right after he pulled the fatty outta my pocket. those were the days. Cops took my stash and smoked it. I got off scot-free.

Pinner

1. (n) A small marijuana cigarette rolled tightly, and lacking in marijuana content. Usually sells cheap on the underground markets.

2. (adj.) Marijuana that is of poor quality.

3. (adj.) Diminutive adjective to express displeasure for an activity.

4. (adj.) Used to describe objects that are small and/or of poor quality.

1. I'm gonna go and smoke this pinner in the washroom 'fore maths class.

2. That guy sells pinner weed.

3. Man, this game is pinner.

4. That's a pinner pencil you've got there.

We have a dachahund. I also have a t-shirt that says I have a 10lb Weiner. :)

That's frickin' awesome!

As far as mine goes, not that creative, I'm a Pediatric Intensive Care Flight Nurse. I have an awesome job, just a lame profile name. Ha!

names after a grade 10 communication technology class, my friend and me were playing with sounds and mixes on a computer in class and denominated the name "DJ MattyFelts" and it stuck, although its pure joke and my DJ skill is -1000% good.

12_egg_Omelette

Dat cholesterol.

One would think right, I do a lot of egg whites plus some full eggs. One of my other hobbies is body building. I'm a Ph.D level exercise physiology and one of the researcher has shown that cholesterol isn't as bad as we once made it out to be. Maybe for sedentary individuals but it has a very important role in muscle building.

That and it's cheap as hell at Kroger.

Archived