Cultivated Reef

gone

aviator300

I have had "Clarence" for just over 3 months now and had A total knee replacement on both knees a month ago. The recovery from surgery is harder than i anticipated and makes it difficult to care for Clarences tank along with 2 other tanks that i have.

I need to find Clarence a new home (locally) and will consider selling him individually but would prefer to sell him and his complete tank.

I got him in October from Blue Zoo Aquatics and he is healthy, very interactive, and has a great appetite. (eats live food as well as raw shrimp). He successfully molted 3 weeks ago and has recovered completely.

He is dark brown with yellow to maroon striping.

Here is the deal...

* 3" long Purple Spot Mantis Shrimp. "G. Smithii".

* 5 gal PicO Aquariums AIO with Rio 180 filter pump. 1.5" sand bed with a custom PVC den partially

under the sand,

* 5lbs live rock from "Gulf Live Rock.

* Coral frags glued down ( Yellow polyps--Green Zoas--GSP on back wall--red People eaters--

Purple mushroom.

* 1" Yellow tail Damsel (Clarence leaves it alone)

* large Mexican Turbo snail.

* 50 w heater.

* Coral Compulsion PAR 30 18K LED

* Another Rio 180 powerhead in DT for additional flow.

ALL EQUIPT LESS THAN 5 MONTHS OLD.

Selling as complete ready to go system in the Phx AZ area 250.00

Will consider selling items separately

7f17eddf-6f47-411b-8103-ed6335765706_zps

20141021_1515351_zps895d86c7.jpg

This is a video of Clarence http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/fsuggs50/th_20141105_145721_zpseyk4fccw.mp4

I'm local to you but I have no room for any more tanks in my apartment. The wife would kill me. Although I have always wanted a mantis, and a pico. GLWS

I'm local to you but I have no room for any more tanks in my apartment. The wife would kill me. Although I have always wanted a mantis, and a pico. GLWS

.I'd hate to see you come to a violent end over this and i totally understand about wives. Thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived