ReefCleaners.org

the amphipods tanks thread.

amphipod

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tractor supply, I get what ever they have in there that's healthy. I got 6 black ones 2 whities and a red one, one big multiracial family, they in a few months will be joining 12 other red chickens who are adults. I love chickens to cuddle as pets and to eat in curry, I don't eat the chickens I raise though, I name them.

Do you keep chickens?

scottsdale454ss

Ive had a few chickens. i had one normal sized one years ago, then i had 3 seramas which are bantam chickens. One got killed early and my rooster just died so im down to just one hen

Ive had a few chickens. i had one normal sized one years ago, then i had 3 seramas which are bantam chickens. One got killed early and my rooster just died so im down to just one hen

you might as well get a few more, I love the fresh eggs every day. Sorry he died how old was he?
scottsdale454ss

nah those bastards are loud and im technically not allowed to have them around here. He was about 8 or 9

Lol mine as long as they are awake never quiet down, all I hear when I'm near them is their noises, funny birds. Do you live in the city?

tdannhauser30

how do you explain all of this to your parents? lol assuming you still live at home. My mom gets annoyed at me when i leave testing kits and filter floss around. I cant imagine what her reaction owuld be to coming home to a bunch of plastic bins with god knows what growing in them lol.

Cencalfishguy56

how do you explain all of this to your parents? lol assuming you still live at home. My mom gets annoyed at me when i leave testing kits and filter floss around. I cant imagine what her reaction owuld be to coming home to a bunch of plastic bins with god knows what growing in them lol.

Lol my girlfriend hates me for keeping a tank I'm always doing maintenance and having buckets and such laying around

my mom tolerates and will look at some of them, my dad simply doesn't notice half the stuff growing in these jars lol

My parents decide their own names for the fish and decide to text me

"Lemony is kissing the corals again!"

what fish was that lol
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived