SaltCritters.com

Pre-Order: Maxspect Gyre XF130

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Maxspect-Gyre-XF130-Generator-Flow-Pump-

A new, smaller Gyre will be arriving soon to Marine Depot—so we just put the pump on the site o you can pre-order and reserve a unit from our first shipment.

Here are a few of the key differences between the Gyre XF130 and the recently released XF150:

• The XF130 has 35 watts of power versus 50 watts for the XF150.
  • The XF130 is 9" x 1.8" x 2.1" compared to the XF150's 11.8" x 2.9" x 2.4" dimensions
  • The max glass/acrylic thickness the XF130 can be used on is 1/2" versus 3/4" for the XF150

Maxspect-Gyre-XF130-Generator-Flow-Pump-

We anticipate delivery mid to late January.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marine Depot

Thanks for your inquiry!

Minimum setting is 10%, so roughly 500GPH for the larger XF150 and 250GPH for the smaller XF130.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Marine Depot

Hi NanoFever,

The XF130 should work very nice for your aquarium. It can be dialed down to as little as 10%: which is about 250GPH.

reefernanoman

Hey if you're not doing this dog-eye-problems-10.jpg It's not turned up high enough. Gotta do the salmon upstream swim thing.

Do you really wear high heels? :)

Hi NanoFever,

The XF130 should work very nice for your aquarium. It can be dialed down to as little as 10%: which is about 250GPH.

Awesome thanks. Will be pre-ordering tonight! :)

Hey if you're not doing this dog-eye-problems-10.jpg It's not turned up high enough. Gotta do the salmon upstream swim thing.

HAHA I will get my clownfish a cape because he will be soaring soon! HAHA!

order placed! :happydance:

Thank you for shopping with us!

Just an update for everyone who has pre-ordered:

Currently we will be able to fulfill all pre-orders with our first shipment from CoralVue/Maxspect and still have some leftover in case anyone else wants to reserve a unit. We can tell you with certainty whether you will receive a Gyre or not in the first shipment, just ask!

Also updated ETA:

The Gyre XF130 will be shipped to Marine Depot in approximately two weeks.

Just an update for everyone who has pre-ordered:

Currently we will be able to fulfill all pre-orders with our first shipment from CoralVue/Maxspect and still have some leftover in case anyone else wants to reserve a unit. We can tell you with certainty whether you will receive a Gyre or not in the first shipment, just ask!

I called and asked and the guy told me that you will receive a substantial amount on first shipment but that he could not tell me that if I pre-ordered one now if I would make the first shipment or not.

I called and asked and the guy told me that you will receive a substantial amount on first shipment but that he could not tell me that if I pre-ordered one now if I would make the first shipment or not.

I spoke to CoralVue yesterday about how many Gyre XF130 pumps we were receiving so I feel confident telling you whether you'll receive one in the first shipment from us. I passed along that information to our customer support leads but perhaps they didn't circulate that info yet or are just fearful of setting expectations in case anything goes awry (like us not receiving a full shipment, which has been happening with the DŌS). In any case, if you want to share your order # with me (here or via PM), I'd be happy to share where you are on the waiting list and whether you'll receive one in the first shipment (assuming nothing changes, but again, I feel very confident in the information I was supplied as it came from our source).

I spoke to CoralVue yesterday about how Gyre XF130 pumps we were receiving so I feel confident telling you whether you'll receive one in the first shipment from us. I passed along that information to our customer support leads but perhaps they didn't circulate that info yet or are just fearful of setting expectations in case anything goes awry (like us not receiving a full shipment, which has been happening with the DŌS). In any case, if you want to share your order # with me (here or via PM), I'd be happy to share where you are on the waiting list and whether you'll receive one in the first shipment (assuming nothing changes, but again, I feel very confident in the information I was supplied as it came from our source).

PM sent, thank you for the help!

SomeWonderfulNonsense

Do you think this will be too big for a 14 biocube? I was deciding between this and a vortech 10 but and decided on the gyre but after looking at the dimensions I'm not so sure. I feel like it might add a huge shadow to whatever side of the tank I put it on.

Archived