SaltCritters.com

January 2015 Featured Reef - NanoTopia's 7 Gallon Nano Reef

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

To ring in the New Year we're featuring NanoTopia and her incredible 7 gallon nano reef aquarium!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out her reef profile and learn more about this amazing tank! You can also find NanoTopia's aquarium journal in our Members Aquariums forum for more information. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for NanoTopia, and she'll try her best to answer them.

Congratulations. Awesome tank for sure.

On a side note.. didn't you start this tank around the same time you started that micro reefs temp tank, how's that doing?

Way to go Christine, well deserved.

This has got to be the cleanest well though out 7 gallon tank out there, bar none!!

Also like to give you kudos for your helpful advise for those who are interested in going the "Zeo-Vit" way!!

Congrats Christine!

Thank you sunburn :)

Congratulations. Awesome tank for sure.

On a side note.. didn't you start this tank around the same time you started that micro reefs temp tank, how's that doing?

Thank you kindly :)

I started the temp tank build in Oct 2013 about the time I finished this 7 gallon build. The temp tank was taken down a few months ago, had some difficulties with keeping it cold and filtration. I still have it and was thinking to set it up again in the future, a little differently but still temperate.

beautiful tank, congrats.

Thank you so much hey :)

TOTM #2! Congrats Christine!

Thanks Matt, I am a big fan of your reef and check on your thread weekly.

Wonderful! Congrats!

Thank you so much, means a lot coming from you :)

Way to go Christine, well deserved.

This has got to be the cleanest well though out 7 gallon tank out there, bar none!!

Also like to give you kudos for your helpful advise for those who are interested in going the "Zeo-Vit" way!!

Thank you for the kind words. I am always happy to help when and where I can :)

Wow!

:) Thanks!

Congrats. Great looking tank, but also so well planned and clean under the tank.

You mention taking the tank down to take a vacation, wouldn't this tank be okay for a couple of weeks alone?

Congrats Christine, your builds are always an inspiration. :)

Thanks, such an honour to inspire you :) I love your tank!

Congrats. Great looking tank, but also so well planned and clean under the tank.

You mention taking the tank down to take a vacation, wouldn't this tank be okay for a couple of weeks alone?

Thank you :) Well I was hoping for 4-5 weeks away, and with the two tanks, one being ZEOvit, I don't think they would fair well without me being there. I would never enjoy my vacation because I would be constantly worrying about the tanks, LOL.

One of my favorite builds! Congrats.

Thank you so much :)

Congrats! Really good looking tank

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived