inTank Media Baskets

(pics) Are these platinum clownfish? Lineage anyone?

Nickbruh510

So I had a client in concord ca, and decided to check out absolute fish, tank have some aiptasia , not a fan of their pricing towards coral since I know a very good friend/wholesaler:), but looking for equipment for my 40 breeder build and BAMM, 2 suppose to be snowflake clowns( lol ) I knew these were not snowflakes because my friend has them in his tank for 39.99$ buy two fish or corals and get a third fish/coral free so 86$ out the door two of these clownfish only ones they had in the tank and beautiful blue gorg w/ aiptasia( I just dremeled off thamd the plug w/ the aiptasia on it lol, so are these just some classic ole platinum clowns anyway way to tell female to male, thanks guys just super curious and I feel like I got a good deal any help would be great thanks:),now for pics! Happy new year!

image_zps00fc2b98.jpg

image_zps781cfa8d.jpg

Btw they were Ora certified ( snowflake) and they did actually have some Ora certified gold nugget maroons for 160$ and some other Ora stuff as well not sure on these maybe some not good looking ones they got for cheap?

image_zps5e5d6b9c.jpg

Archived