Pod Your Reef

Moving my 2 clowns from 12 NC to a 20l...what else?

tk3445

I am on vacation this week and with everyone left from Christmas I am planning on finally building a stand and making the move.

I went the LFS and They were low on stock and i found a few I was thinking about adding.

sand sifting gobys they had (Yellow watchman and diamond watchman)

sixline wrasse

also I have seen a lot of people have madrins on here that are really nice looking.

Any other fish that could complement a pair of clowns that you can think of let me know what you think.

Thanks everyone!

:-)

I have a purple fire fish with my two clownfish in a 20 long. I think it's a perfect amount of fish for a tank this size. I think the tank will be too small with clowns and a 6 line. In smaller tanks 6 lines can get aggressive but your mileage may vary

I have a red firefish with my clowns, a six line and a scooter blenny. Firefish is very calm and doesn't do too much but looks awesome. Six line is everywhere weaving in and out of corals and rock, scooter blennys are very similar to mandarins, they scoot over rock eating pods. Mines green and looks awesome, loads of character, just make sure it takes frozen food

Archived