ReefCleaners.org

Coast-Less Cube: 7.5

kveekx

Well after leaving the hobby for 8 months after the downgrade to the 7.5 and crash, I'm rebooting the 7.5 Gallon Mr. Aqua cube and trying to make a minimal matinence but great looking nano.

Tank currently cycling. Pics will be very soon once tank looks presentable

Equiptment:

Mr. Aqua 7.5 Gallon Cube (12x12x12)

AquaClear 50 with InTank Media Basket (Floss, Purigen, ChemiPure)

DIY Rapid LED (4RB, 2NW, 2B, 1DR)

Hydor Theo 50w

Pico Aquariums Surface Skimmer

ATO*

LiveStock:

Black Tank-Bred Ocellaris

Macros

Green Frogspawn*

Rose Bubble Tip Anemone*

Zoanthids*

Mushrooms*

Pink and Green Toad Stool*

Items with * are planned

Previous Builds:

The Oasis: ADA 60-P Bubble Tip Anemones

37 Column: Mixed

Some goodies arived from inTank! If I had to reccomend one brand for reef aquariums it would absolutely be inTank, their baskets all work flawlessly and are great quality! The absolute clearest and most clean tank I've ever had was my BioCube 29 with Steve's Media Basket and Fuge Basket! Absolutely no algae or anything! I hope I can keep that up for this little tank! Anyways here's a teaser :)

625B84AD-8608-45F5-9F4D-42136E9C02BF_zps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just added the fish! Tank-Bred Black Ocellaris :) He seems to be enjoying his home so far. There will be a FTS once I clean up the black back. It just needs a new layer of paint so Im going to have to figure out how to do that with the tank running. Once thats done(soon) there will be a FTS. Until then..

DFB52AB2-7D84-4152-ABB8-7911C7C821A6_zps

LETS GOOO

This weekend I plan on going to get some cool macros, couple hermits, and maybe a toadstool from the LFS. This tank will be GOING very soon :D

Little update: Added the first coral, a blasto that I got a crazy price on and the first FTS. On a side note my iPhone cant take non pink pictures unless I cover the DR Led.. It looks amazing in person with it but not so much through the iPhone. Oh well.

A236DF77-25E7-4F7C-AB28-0F0E4406F095_zps

1606793C-07D6-408C-82FA-1E2365BA7AA4_zps

Hoping to get a few more things next weekend. Been eyeing up Peppermint shrimp, toadstool, frogspawn, and some macros. Depends on what the LFS has. Anyways Happy Reefing :)

Archived