SaltCritters.com

New to Saltwater, setting up 24 gallon aquapod

Fishyfanatic

Update! I recieved 2 small clowns, 1 was doa, other seems fine. Also 2 Blue leg and 2 scarlet hermits, ad a assortment if snails....oh and a skunk shrimp! My Xenia looks pissed...came in very dirty water, I floated it and set the frag up near the top or aquarium for now. It was only a hour before I left but the Xenia was still limp and slumped over and you can see in the pic....normal assuming? Any suggestions?

post-86718-0-54587600-1421366228_thumb.jpg

post-86718-0-47332200-1421366247_thumb.jpg

Xenia is just getting over it's shipping stress. It may take a few hours or days (they're notoriously bad shippers). Sorry the Clown didn't make it for you. The retailer should replace it if they're any good (try contacting them). Keep up the good work tho things look like they're on track.

Xenia is just getting over it's shipping stress. It may take a few hours or days (they're notoriously bad shippers). Sorry the Clown didn't make it for you. The retailer should replace it if they're any good (try contacting them). Keep up the good work tho things look like they're on track.

Thanx for the reply! I don't dout ill get credit for the clown, one survived, I'll replace in a few weeks. The xenia is blue, I was expecting white, but I find it very attractive anyhow! I hope he perks up, since I won't be in the office until Saturday :(

Xenia this morning, seems to be lengthened or stretched out....granted I just turned the lights on. It seems to be open as so look at it....I think i will adjust the flow..

post-86718-0-15128200-1421503904_thumb.jpg

Archived