Cultivated Reef

Anthias trio

Smithjm5

I'm starting up a 65G tank and have always admired anthias, I was wondering if anyone has experience with a trio in this size tank and if it can be done...I was looking into ignitus anthias or possibly dispar anthias. Any recommendations or tips would be appreciated. I realize these aren't particularly easy to keep fish and they need to be fed several times a day, but I'm up for the challenge if it's do-able in a tank of this size.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 Bartletts and 2 clowns in my 70. Everywhere said they require more room bit I think they are doing great. Now 8 months in. Feed 2 times daily, pellets, mycis, flakes, etc

That's tight~ before we comment, what other fish do you have in mind to complement the anthias?

Sorry just saw your comment...Anyway I want a good # of fish, I'll be moving my Occ pair, royal gramma, and shrimp & goby pair over from my old tank, and I also wanted to get a yellow eye kole tang, flame angelfish, and some type of wrasse

I have 3 Bartletts and 2 clowns in my 70. Everywhere said they require more room bit I think they are doing great. Now 8 months in. Feed 2 times daily, pellets, mycis, flakes, etc

What other fish do you have in the tank?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived