Cultivated Reef

Berlibee's Pico 20G tank. - Closed.

Berlibee

Hey guys, what is the best place to buy a cleaning crew please? :) Thank you.

reefcleaners.org for cleanup crew.

Very nice build! Following!!

Looks like you are using Pukani rock from BRS..keep an eye on your Phosphate levels.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good, but just keep in mind John will give you a lot more than you ordered.

I would be inclined to get a CUC pack for half the volume that I really needed, but that's just me. Opinions may differ.

Day 16: Water is super crystal clear now, I'm very happy about. Received a glass cleaner also from Chris and it's works just perfect for me. :lol: Nitrites dropped to 0.25 ppm, so added more ammonia to get them back, I think the end of the cycle is around the corner. Very soon will order a cleaning crew from John. Shaun told me that I need to grow some food for that crew, so after day 15 light is ON ( 10h per day ).

Day_016_Pico20g.jpg?format=1500wDay_016_0_Pico20g.jpg?format=1500w

Tank cycled in about 25 days! Ordered some cool corals from local sponsors and a cuc from John! At this moment added:

x2 Fire Shrimps

x1 Cleaner Shrimp

x4 Astrea Snails

x1 GSP ( opened 1 hour after adding, I was so happy about! )

Here is some photo of them:

Astrea_001.jpg?format=1000w

Cleaner_Shrimp_001.jpg?format=1000w&stor

Fire_Shrimp_001.jpg?format=1000wGSP_001.jpg?format=1000w

GSP_002.jpg?format=1000w&storage=local

Current tank view:

Tank_01.jpg?format=1500w

Thank you! I didn't used any other before, it's my first light. But I can't say anything bad about it, it's very beautiful and works perfect for me. I run it in the acclimatisation mode and I like the controller too, very easy to use and to setup. ;)

Thank you! I didn't used any other before, it's my first light. But I can't say anything bad about it, it's very beautiful and works perfect for me. I run it in the acclimatisation mode and I like the controller too, very easy to use and to setup. ;)

I love the shimmer it gives off, I'm thinking about getting 2 of them for my tank. I'm guessing you're running the spectral controller?

Added more LPS and Zoas to the tank, big thank you to Legendary Corals and P.O.T.O for awesome corals, everything was perfect. Nice packages, super cool freebies, super fast shipping etc... just perfect. And Special thank you to Shaun for an awesome Zoas Starter Kit hehehe :D ! Will post more photos later !

Scarface_Favia.jpg?format=1500w

Premium_Chalice.jpg?format=1500w

Ironman.jpg?format=1500w

Also I've received today CUC from John, it's awesome! But the description is not accurate on his website. It's not a 20g Cleaning Crew Package, it's SNAILS SPARTA!!!!!! :lol: I can't even count all of them ....

Also I've received today CUC from John, it's awesome! But the description is not accurate on his website. It's not a 20g Cleaning Crew Package, it's SNAILS SPARA!!!!!! :lol: I can't even count all of them ....

Told you lol! The coral pics look amazing!

I love those tanks,and the solid crisp colors the 360 puts off. Those macro's of your corals look amazing. Following along for this one,this should be interesting :)

Very nice!...settings of kessil(intensity and color) are you?

Sorry missed that post, for photos I do 15% / 50% ! But most of the time it's 50% / 45% ;)

Archived