Innovative Marine Aquariums

StevieT I have a question?

tjwaggoner

Finally got my basket working and man I love that thing. Just had to change the floss every day for a few days then it started working great, change it every few days now and tank never looked better.

Now to my question: my dad just ordered a 24 gallon SC aquarium. It's rimless with a rear AIO sump. I want to order him a media basket for a Christmas gift but have no idea of the dimensions or if you sell one that will work. Can you help md out??

Thanks

Finally got my basket working and man I love that thing. Just had to change the floss every day for a few days then it started working great, change it every few days now and tank never looked better.

Now to my question: my dad just ordered a 24 gallon SC aquarium. It's rimless with a rear AIO sump. I want to order him a media basket for a Christmas gift but have no idea of the dimensions or if you sell one that will work. Can you help md out??

Thanks

Good to hear

I am not familiar with that tank or it's chamber design/dimensions. We do post all of our dimensions on each basket's product page. You could check for similar sizes or shoot us an email with the dims (if you can get them) and we maybe can point you in the right direction.

Thanks

Well I found out the rear compartment is 15" high by 5" wide. I'll snoop around your site some and see if anything looks promising

4 Sided baskets to look at that have legs:

CL29MR

RL30MR

IM30MR

IM40MR

SL34MR

Just search the site for those part numbers, it will go directly to their product page.

Thanks! Will do

His tank will be here Saturday so I can get a good look at how it's designed and if it has any funky ridges or bracing that will cause a problem

Archived