Top Shelf Aquatics

Marineland Contour 5, so it begins....

2nafisher

I am shocked at the lack of use of these little tanks as for nano reefing. I rally couldn't find any threads about this particular tank. I recently purchased one of these little guys and feel like the quality is amazing. I set my tank up 3 days ago with established live rock from a local friends tank. I am currently waiting out any type of mini-cycle that I may have. I went ahead and added my clean up crew today since everything is looking good with the water parameters. I will be trading off the two turbo snails, hahaa!! I wanted to make sure i didn't have any algae problems initially so I borrowed a couple of them to stick in there in addition to the nassarius snails. I believe I have 10 nassarius, two blue leg hermits, and the 2 big turbo's. More than likely I will also regift the hermits before I add any zoa's. I don't want them killing any of my nassarius. I have ordered a 10w 20,000k 120 degree led for a lighting upgrade. I am also planning on upgrading the stock pump in the overflow to get my water moving a little more. I plan on keeping strictly zoa''s as far as I know, lol. I may wind up removing some of the live rock, but maybe not.

post-86658-0-31537900-1418774073_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got one of these tanks as a gift. Right now I only have the live rock/sand and 2 clowns. I bought a hermit crab and turbo snail but the turbo snail died. I'm waiting on a led upgrade to arrive before I add anything else. So far I love the tank.

Archived