inTank Media Baskets

zoa help and id 2 corals please

JUICED COUPE

Ok first the zoas where great up until like 3 weeks ago. They closed and never opened again. I know they can be funny so I've gave it time. I've moved it locations and no luck. See anything wrong?

1216141840a.jpg

Then this a coral a guy gave me.... Not sure what it is...

Left of powerhead

1216141840b.jpg

Next pic is lfs what is the bright red coral on bottom?

IMG_104737424994988.jpeg

Thanks in advance

1) looks like a fungal infection You'll have to dip it furan 2

2) Looks like a mushroom

3) Can't really see it... Scolymia or meat coral

I'm thinking the orange one is a scoly but see if you can get them to sell it to you at lobo prices. The reason I think that, is the color distribution. Generally you don't see many lobos with "ink spill" color patterns (could be wrong here). The second lobo is not beyond saving. I'd give it a try if the LFS was willing to let it go for their wholesale price.

I'm thinking the orange one is a scoly but see if you can get them to sell it to you at lobo prices. The reason I think that, is the color distribution. Generally you don't see many lobos with "ink spill" color patterns (could be wrong here). The second lobo is not beyond saving. I'd give it a try if the LFS was willing to let it go for their wholesale price.

I do have a Lobo currently that is turquoise with an orange "ink spill" pattern on it. Funny thing though, it didn't get those colors until I accidentally bleached it under LED's about 9 or so months ago. It recovered much prettier than before haha.

Archived