SaltCritters.com

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

1. 18 x 10 x 10

Drilled with bulkheads!

Back painted black

Thinking a shallow lagoon style tank would be awesome! Add in some mangroves, maybe with a goby/pistol pair. Sexy shrimp!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18" x 10" x 10"

Drilled

Clear back

I want to build a shipwreck nano reef.

(And yes, I've seen this, but I've been thinking along these lines for a while.)

I remember back to my first tank, before I knew what I was doing. My then-new girlfriend brought over her stock 20 gallon aquarium with a single surviving guppy and we decorated it with blue gravel and fake plants and a plastic dragon that breathed bubbles and...well...you get the idea.

The years have passed and I've moved on to Grown Up stuff. That old 20 gallon is now my "easy" planted tank and I'm just waiting for delivery on a 24" x 23.5" x 12" Pico that will be a Very Serious SPS reef.

But every now and then I remember that first tank and all it's whimsy from those first days with my lady. I want to take what I've learned about reefing and do something that's totally not serious.

So...shipwreck nano reef.

18" x 10" x 10"

Drilled

Clear back

I want to build a shipwreck nano reef.

(And yes, I've seen this, but I've been thinking along these lines for a while.)

I remember back to my first tank, before I knew what I was doing. My then-new girlfriend brought over her stock 20 gallon aquarium with a single surviving guppy and we decorated it with blue gravel and fake plants and a plastic dragon that breathed bubbles and...well...you get the idea.

The years have passed and I've moved on to Grown Up stuff. That old 20 gallon is now my "easy" planted tank and I'm just waiting for delivery on a 24" x 23.5" x 12" Pico that will be a Very Serious SPS reef.

But every now and then I remember that first tank and all it's whimsy from those first days with my lady. I want to take what I've learned about reefing and do something that's totally not serious.

So...shipwreck nano reef.

Would love to see the 18x10x10 set up in that fashion. Would be an interesting little tank to look at to say the least. LOL

1. 18" x 10" x 10"
2. Not Drilled
3. Clear
4. I want this new awesome tank because I'm afraid my current tank may explode any moment :( Not really..lol but I cut into the silicone on one side accidentally and it's really worrying me. I'll have to get a new tank regardless if it leaks soon.

Thanks for this awesome offer!!

WOAH! THIS IS AWESOME.... tho i dont think you are helping our addictions here LMAO!

1- 12x12x12

2- undrilled

3- black or blue back

4- i want it because i just picked up this hobby and im now addicted... and also i just discovered the sexy shrimp and i think i need a tank full of them :wub:

1.12x12x12 cube

2. Drilled

3. Painted back black

4. I would use this for an acan garden since im in the process of doing a zoa/paly garden in my 8 gallon. I would probably also have a shrimp/goby combo.

Very nice of you to do this. Holiday spirit!!!

18 x 10 x 10

Black back

Drilled for Herbie style overflow.

I just got home from having both knees totally replaced and am having a difficult recovery at home, I need something to plan and a Nano tank with my first sump sounds like a great plan to motivate my recovery.

Thanks for however you could help: AVIATOR300.

Tom@HaslettMI

1. 12x12x12

2. No holes!

3. No paint!

4. Either a tank for my son's room, or a grow out tank for the baby Banggai Cardinals I plan to breed in the future.

Awesome giveaway. Thanks!

Tom

1. 12x12x12 Cube
2. Not Drilled
3. Not Painted
4. Need something smaller than my current setup and would love a clean new cube reef

Thanks for the opportunity!

Woohooo this is totally awesome

1. I would totally like the 18x10x10
2. Definitely don't want it drilled, this needs to be an AIO for me
3. back painted BLACK definitely
4. I totally want this tank because my wife and I are moving out into a new small house we are building next to her parents house, and this would be the most epic gift for her to move all of her creatures over into out of an UGLY 10 gallon aquarium we started out in.

I would like to offer my fellow reefers the opportunity to win a 100% FREE nano tank. Listed below are two different size tanks. All you have to do is:

1. Post which tank you would like

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!!

Size tanks to pick from are:

12x12x12 cube

Or

18x10x10

This thread will stay open for 3 weeks, starting today. At the end of three weeks one lucky winner will be drawn at random. This is an opportunity that I will be offering every 6 months to show my support here on Nano Reef.

For US members only. No international shipping available sorry. Free shipping included in this amazing offer!!! Good luck

Would love the 18x10x10!! No drilling, no paint. Why? Because I'm obsessed and overstocked with my 5g and can't wait to upgrade!

I'd be happy to have either one drilled, or not drilled, painted, or not painted. A new tank would make my year. Thank you for such a kind offer!

1. 18x10x10

2. Not drilled

3. Painted black

4. It would be awesome to do a shallow PEST TANK. Something different to show that even the unwanted saltwater pests can provide beauty in an aquarium. ;)

Archived