SaltCritters.com

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

Hi Joey,

1. 12x12x12

2. Not drilled

3. Not painted

This coming year I am going to college. I have been in the hobby for several years and don't know what I am going to do next year. If I win this tank, I would use it to continue my passion for this hobby and keep it in my dorm room! I will set up the ZOA garden of my dreams and I could possibly use to help pay for the hefty education price. I will also record my experience with it on my YouTube channel.

Thank you for doing this. Blessings to you for the holidays :)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just purchased a 15inch cube from Joey. Tank is awesome. Seams are perfect. I haven't had time to set it up yet, but I will be posting a build thread on here. I'm jumping in on this!

18x10x10

Herbie Drilled

Blue back

SPS dominated nano

P.s. I'm going to be texting you in a couple months for another build! lol

HAHAHA Can't wait to see the build on that. It was a sweet cube.

This is too cool.

1. 12x12x12

2. Not drilled

3. Not painted

4. Goby/Pistol tank! Two red banded pistols and two yellow watchman's would be real fun to watch in a 12x12x12!

This is very kind of you. I'm sure whoever gets it will make an awesome tank.

1. 18x10x10
2. Not drilled
3. Back painted black
4. My wife's been having a rough patch at work (and first trimester nausea is not helping), so it would be cool to surprise her with this tank to cheer her up -- maybe for a goby/pistol pair and mushrooms!

I would gently encourage her (lol) to grow a mangrove out of it, too.

12x12x12, drilled, black back.

Ive had this idea bumping around in my head for awhile now. I want to start a build that limits me to finding all my parts straight from ebay. Rules are: must be in the US, free shipping and buy it now only. I want to see if I can build something nice from a place that is sometimes considered not the best place to find tank equipment from. I live for a challenge. B)

P.S. You are awesome for doing something like this, karma comes around man. I hope something good comes out of this for you.

18x10x10

not painted or drilled.

Thinking about either a mantis tank or setting up a shoreline tank. Have kind of a beach like area in a back corner that slopes down to a tidal pool or barrier reef. Maybe have a tide (level rises and falls). Some crabs and stuff that will utilize the beach at low tide if I go with the reef theme, or sea horses and sea grasses if I go with the tidal pool option.

Thanks for the opportunity.

12inch Cube

Not drilled

Back painted Black

Id like to start my first saltwater tank. It would most likely be a pest, or simple tank housing a Mantis shrimp. Hopefully i can get some sps but who knows what will happen.

Happy Holidays!

1. Post which tank you would like 18x10x10

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads Yes drilled with bulkheads

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain Plain Back

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!! Frag tank for my shallow reef

12" cube
Not drilled
Black Back
I would love to upgrade my 2.5 gallon pico to this and give my fish some more room

Your are too cool for doing this man

Wanna send a tank to Australia? I'm keen if so!

18x10x10

Drilled in the rear, top corner. I would put a glassholes overflow in it like my current tank. 1 3/4" on one side, 1 1/2" on the other.

Definitely painted black!

Who doesn't love a free tank? Would love to set up a shallower tank than what i have now (30 x 18 x 18). Have always wanted to do a full zoa garden tank.

Archived