Top Shelf Aquatics

FREE NANO TANK!

joeyhatch11

I would like to offer my fellow reefers the opportunity to win a 100% FREE nano tank. Listed below are two different size tanks. All you have to do is:

1. Post which tank you would like

2. If you would like it drilled with bulkheads

3. Have the back painted (which color) or plain

4. Why you want this new awesome tank!!!

Size tanks to pick from are:

12x12x12 cube

Or

18x10x10

This thread will stay open for 3 weeks, starting today. At the end of three weeks one lucky winner will be drawn at random. This is an opportunity that I will be offering every 6 months to show my support here on Nano Reef.

For US members only. No international shipping available sorry. Free shipping included in this amazing offer!!! Good luck

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be most interested in a 18x10x10, not drilled, black back.

I would make an awesome shrimp tank! Either a single mantis shrimp or if I can't find a cool one some smaller shrimp like sexy shrimp since those often get lost in larger builds. I've wanted to do a shrimp tank for a while now I just never got around to it because all my tanks have been larger builds or didn't suit having shrimp in them.

Also, I must say that you rock for doing this.

omgomgomg

1. 12x12x12
2. not drilled
3. not painted
4. softies, mushrooms, pest anemones, macro algaes, maybe a mantis or small wasp fish

This would be perfect for my upstairs living room, I already have a light I could use (or maybe I'd "need" a nanobox?), definitely need a second tank..

18x10x10 not drilled, black back, small filter box (two chambers for heater and pump) insert in back corner. My fiancé is an elementary school teacher and I would set this tank up for her classroom.

12x12x12, drilled with overflow column, black! I love cubes in nano size and I'm a firm believer that you can never have too much of a good thing! I think it would make an awesome species tank for a number of things, but I think a Goby/Pistol pair with some rare Zoas would be my choice!

That's awesome, I'll join in!

1. 18x10x10
2. Drilled on side with overflow chamber.
3. Plain
4. Perfect counter-top mixed reef show tank for my living room where everyone can see. The tank can be viewed from all 3 sides. I will be fabricating a DIY acrylic AIO mini sump to be placed on the side end, sump cover, a DIY LED light bar with bent corner to cover the entire tank's length, and finally a DIY top cover to prevent critters committing suicide.

Wow some really interesting ideas for these so far. Makes me wish I had 2-3of reach and could afford to send them out to everyone.

1: 18x10x10

2: Non drilled

3: Black background

4: Awesome little tank to setup for my little brother and have him learn the basics of reef keeping.

itsyahboydanny

I would love for a:

1. 12x12x12 Cube

2. Drilled.

3. Unpainted.

4. As a broke college reefer, it's hard to find money for new projects. This would make an awesome tank for my apartment's living room and wouldn't be that hard to move in a year when I graduate! I do have experience with nano's and I will set this tank up for success!

1. 12" Cube

2. Not Drilled

3. Plain - no coloured back

4. I would love a cube to create a soft coral haven for a clown pair

I am a Canadian member, however have a shipping outlet I use as my family lives close to the US border, hope thats cool!

Thanks for this chance to win a free tank!

1. 18x10x10

2. Not Drilled

3. Black background

4. I would love to do a temperate tide pool nano tank. With just some macro algae, perhaps an anemone, and perhaps one small temperate nano fish. I'm not sure how doable this would be, and chillers are quite expensive. Barring that idea, I'd probably do a shrimp tank - I saw a beautiful Harlequin Shrimp at my LFS the other day - and made me want one!

So great that you're doing this!

very cool!

1. 12x12x12

2. drilled for minimal style overflow box

3. not painted.

4. I moved 1800 miles away from my 65G and i miss it dearly, and i keep on debating on setting up a small cube to stay involved in the hobby and not slowly drift away.

Archived