Top Shelf Aquatics

WTS Lots of Corals and two Fish // Central Florida ONLY.

Begow

I downgraded recently, and need to sell some of my coral off that won't fit or fair well in the new tank.

I'm only doing local pick up as of now, but will consider shipping after a while. I've never shipped live goods before so I get nervous.

Pink Acans -- 4+ heads. $20

6gUc0Hs.jpg

Pink Milli -- 1.5-2 inches, two branches. $15

cr5upBw.jpg

Salted Agave Zoanthids -- 2 Polyps. $15

mzyUHLY.jpg

Devil's Armor Paly --- 1 Polyp. $10

HXQADaX.jpg

Jason Fox Mr. Alien Chalice -- 2 Inches. $25

KArx1Bk.jpg

Mummy's Eye Chalice -- Small Frag 1/2. $20

AHd1bio.jpg

Goblins On Fire -- 8+ Polyps. $15

RVw8JT3.jpg

Legendary Corals Sakura Blossoms -- 2 Polyps. $20

H5eHWYu.jpg

Small GARF Bonsai Colony, mini I guess you could say. When I got this coral it was browned out. It has amazing polyp extension, and is gaining it's purple back as well. $25

OIFfoak.jpg

41eg0cC.jpg

Duncan -- 1 Head, has multiple babies underneath growing. $10

Bangaii Cardinal Fish -- Adult sized, eats like a big! $10

Long Nosed Hawkfish -- Medium Sized, I've had him with two ornamental shrimp with no issues. $15

Will work out deals if you buy multiple. Just need to get rid of these since I'm downgrading.

I'm in Ocala, FL. 352-509-1475, text only.

Too bad ocala is a good bit away or I'd take some!

Does everything seem fairly priced? I paid more for them all so I figured it'd be okay. The new tank is going to be high end zoanthid dominated until we buy our new house.

jedimasterben

Does everything seem fairly priced? I paid more for them all so I figured it'd be okay. The new tank is going to be high end zoanthid dominated until we buy our new house.

Yes, everything is definitely fair. I really want that garf bonsai! Lol

Yes, everything is definitely fair. I really want that garf bonsai! Lol

Haha, yeah I got that in a trade and it was super browned, but the tips are gaining purple back. It's really nice. Fully encrusted on the plug.

Also Ben, if it comes down to shipping. I could probably ship it in Florida for cheap.

jedimasterben

Haha, yeah I got that in a trade and it was super browned, but the tips are gaining purple back. It's really nice. Fully encrusted on the plug.

Also Ben, if it comes down to shipping. I could probably ship it in Florida for cheap.

Yeah, UPS ground is a next day service and is ~$15 to Okeechobee. ;)

Yeah, UPS ground is a next day service and is ~$15 to Okeechobee. ;)

There we go. So I guess I could change the rules, in Florida I could ship now if people are interested. $15-$20 depending on if you want heat packs or not.

Devil's Armor Paly SOLD

Just bought a used Apex Gold and blew through (exceeded would be a better word) our coral budget for December otherwise I would buy pretty much all of these. Great prices and really good looking corals. GLWTS.

Just bought a used Apex Gold and blew through (exceeded would be a better word) our coral budget for December otherwise I would buy pretty much all of these. Great prices and really good looking corals. GLWTS.

You're just a tad too far otherwise I'd take the bonsai and hawkfish

Yeah Ocala kind of sucks that way.

You're just a tad too far otherwise I'd take the bonsai and hawkfish

Talking to a gentlemen in Orlando now about meeting half way, that's always an option as long as it's not 100 miles for me. I drive a turbo charged car and the gas is insane.

Do you know if the banggai is male or female? I could stop by on my way back up to UF and grab him after the holidays

After the holidays he will most likely be back at the LFS.

Archived