Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Is larry's reef frenzy a good option for a nano tank?

fronty

I've been feeding my fish about 1/3 cube of mysis shrimp. I also put in some cyclopeeze. I hat having to cut the cubes. Does anyone use LRF? Is it easy to break in very small pieces? Also, do you think it will go bad (freezer burn) feeding such a small amount?

I have it and love it! The food is super easy to get small pieces from it and it lasts for a long time in the freezer. If you're not sure, they sell the smaller packages too. Good luck!

I've been feeding my fish about 1/3 cube of mysis shrimp. I also put in some cyclopeeze. I hat having to cut the cubes. Does anyone use LRF? Is it easy to break in very small pieces? Also, do you think it will go bad (freezer burn) feeding such a small amount?

Its good stuff.

When you do the cyclopeeze do you use those bags that you can stick out a bit of the frozen end at one time? My LFS guy back in the day showed me how they feed just by taking the frozen bag in hand, pushing out a tiny portion and lightly swishing the end around in the fish tank and tiny pieces would dissolve off it and the fish would go nuts hunting them down. Maybe you could try that too and it would make cutting and hacking on the pieces a bit easier on you? B)

I feed cyclopeeze differently.

I take small pieces and put them in a container of SW. Once thawed, I use a turkey baster to feed and disperse throughout the tank.

Archived