Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Various cheap / free corals - DFW local pickup

frankdr

I've got tanks overflowing with easy to grow corals / macros etc. I'm giving away some stuff to make room. The small items are free, the larger ones are cheap.

Items:

Kenya Tree - lots of free 1" to 3" frags. If you want the softball sized mother colony, I'll take $5 for it.

Xenia - the slow pulsing blue/silver kind.$5 for a 3" frag plug with several stalks. Small single stalks are free

GSP - free 1/2" to 1" frags

Chaeto - free golf ball sized pieces

Calurpa Fern - $1 per inch

Dragon's Breath - $5 for slighter bigger than golf ball sized pieces

Most of these are 'renewable' resources, so I'll probably keep growing more of them.

I'm located North of Fort Worth on 287. Since I'm travelling a bit, weekends are usually best to meet.

If only you weren't 4 hours away one-way. ;) It's awesome that you are willing to give away freebies to the NR community. If you were ever willing to try shipping, I might be willing to see what that would cost. I am in love with Xenia's, GSP and Kenya Trees. I would much rather fill a tank for $5 bucks a pop then spend 50 bucks and only get one or two corals at a time. B)

Please LMK if you would consider shipping. id take one of everything.(except the fern) I have a 40 Breeder that im setting up for my daughter (she has a pair of Ora Clowns). and I know shed LOVE adding color to her new tank :)

thanks

Ok guys - I think I can do some Dragon's Breath without any super expensive shipping or packing. Let me do some research into what that would take.

Archived