Coral Vue Hydros

10G nano fixture length and color ? Bmlcustom.com

Lojic619

Finally upgrading my lighting and after digging through some threads on here I've decided to go with a custom fixture from Bmlcustom.com. I'm running a 10 gal tank planning on having some zoas, lps, and begginer friendly sps and I'm wondering for those of you who went the same route what length fixture and color combos worked out best for you? Any pictures of your fixture/mounting would be awesome! Thanks!

Is it a standard 10 gallon? Dimensions? For tanks this size, I always recommend par 30/38. Effective, energy efficient, and sleek! Can't go wrong.

Is it a standard 10 gallon? Dimensions? For tanks this size, I always recommend par 30/38. Effective, energy efficient, and sleek! Can't go wrong.

Yes standard 10 gal. I was looking into the coral compulsion par 30 hmm still might consider that route. Do you have any pix of the set up over tank?

You may possible get away with running the coral compulsion w/ 90* optics. 18x18 spread. Im running the coral compulsion par 30 18k. It's great color. Im currently just setting up my 10g fusion you can check that here:

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/354622-wretcheds-old-new-build-log-im101620/

But I also ran it on a 4g frag tank that was awesome.... You can see that here:

fwj14k.jpg

Archived