Coral Vue Hydros

Do these rics look happy?

reeferx2

I'm unsure about how I've placed these rics, they came on the same frag just like this. Can't tell if they're loving life or not, seems like they are competing for space.

post-86246-0-66136400-1418250342_thumb.jpg

post-86246-0-49771100-1418250353_thumb.jpg

They are fine. Ricordeas tend to bunch like that. Even if the same color, it usually ends up like that once babies start to pop up. They look healthy because they would not be that much inflated if they were unhappy.

They are fine. Ricordeas tend to bunch like that. Even if the same color, it usually ends up like that once babies start to pop up. They look healthy because they would not be that much inflated if they were unhappy.

gotcha, i thought they were supposed to lay flat, hence my concern.

They look very nice. Now get some yuma to go with them and you'll have your very own shroom collection started.

that's the plan, I've been keeping that section of rock clear just for Ric's, those paly's are getting relocated on my next WC.

that's the plan, I've been keeping that section of rock clear just for Ric's, those paly's are getting relocated on my next WC.

My zoas do not like being near my yumas so I would definitely do that, plus then you will have the space for more.

Archived