Innovative Marine Aquariums

F/S Maxspect Razor R420R 16000K $300

Maniu

Downsizing my light collection. Light is in perfect condition. Bought it here several months ago from fellow member. Price includes shipping. Will be ready to ship in a week due to busy schedule. Not in a rush to sell it. Price is firm. I will upload pics soon. PM if you have any questions.

Three is quite a bit of money, so I'll have to hear what the wife says. lol

Is the total length of the fixture actually 20.5" ?

I believe that's the actual length. Would have to physically measure it to confirm. Three Razors for less then price of 2 new is an awesome deal.

*3 pairs of awesome shoes for less then 2 in wife language*. ;)

You can try 2 but I am afraid that you will end up with quite a bit of shaded areas. You might get away with it if you hang them higher and your corals aren't higher intensity light depended. Or at least the areas of your tank with less intense light. But that's totally up to you ....... and your understanding wife.

ClownTriggerDude

Understanding wife ! lol.....

Yep, I'm excited to see these Razors and to see what they'll do. The Radions are just too expensive, and there can't be to much different in quality and PAR readings, for the money.

If I go with two, there's all kind of lower light level corals that we can put on the edges of the reef. It won't house SPS's as their in our 29 and in the hopefully,...soon to be 93g tank. Just need TIME ! lol

Understanding wife ! lol.....

Yep, I'm excited to see these Razors and to see what they'll do. The Radions are just too expensive, and there can't be to much different in quality and PAR readings, for the money.

If I go with two, there's all kind of lower light level corals that we can put on the edges of the reef. It won't house SPS's as their in our 29 and in the hopefully,...soon to be 93g tank. Just need TIME ! lol

In that case you might get away with two. Get two and if you decide to add another one in the future, let me know.

Archived