Pod Your Reef

24" round array

travish

Okay I.need an expert in diy leds. I wanna build a 24" round array with round heat sink. I can mill out my heat sink but I need to know where I can buy the best leds, drivers and controllers. This array will have room for a ton of leds. I need to know the best color ratio of leds to get the very best growth out of sps. I dont want to short change my lighting so a round diy is going to be my best option since the tank is round. Ill attach a photo I want the led array to be between center drain and outside of the tank within one inch. Any and all advice welcome.

This pvc top would be replaced with heat sink and the leds from center drain out. Center drain is where the white wire is coming out.

I need to know how many leds total I will need on this tank to keep sps. Dimensions are 24" diameter by 30" deep. I can get the leds approximately 8" maybe 10" off the water. I like the color look of the old vho bulbs with a blend of full actinics and 50/50s. I will need all drivers and controller along with whatever degree lenses I'll need.

Thanks in advance.

Travis H.

Archived