Coral Vue Hydros

FS Apex Jr Combo (PM1, PM2, WXM, Display, Conductivity/Temp/pH probes)

bluebastion

Apex Jr. *Mega* Combo (will not part) - Includes Apex Jr. w/ temp probe, Display, pH probe (throwing in left over calibration packets), Salinity Probe (includes a calibration packet), PM1, PM2, and WXM. If brand new, this set is >$700. - asking $450 shipped

Payment accepted through paypal. PM me for questions/interest/paypal account info.

IMG_2317_zpsa4fa8d8c.jpg

Dang, I want... I literally almost just hit the check out on a jr apex to get me rolling for now and expand its modules over time.

Great deal, just to steep for me at the moment. Would you be willing to break the package up? Just the apex jr w/ display,temp prob outlets?

Ok, I still prefer all items to be sold at the same time (even by separate buyers)--- so I will break up under the following circumstances-- Items can only be spoken for by PM and payment sent. In the event of an incomplete sale of all items, I will assess if I will continue with the secured sales and ship sold items or just give all buyers a full refund.

My breakdown and pricing:

Apex Jr. w/ Display - $190.00 shipped

PM1 (this will come with the 2yr old pH probe) - $70 shipped

PM2 (would like to only sell with the salinity probe) - $140 shipped

WXM - $85 shipped

If a buyer steps up and states they would like to buy the entire combo-- I reserve the right to refund any sale on the divided components and sell the entire combo as originally desired.

#tldr - I want to sell all the items, no left overs.

*The ENTIRE combo is still for sale*, however the PM2 module and salinity probe is spoken for *IF* someone doesn't purchase the entire package.

If the combo is parted out:

PM2 and salinity probe - claimed by NorthGAHillbilly

Archived