Cultivated Reef

bluefish LED controller w/ Steves LED retrofit 29g biocube

Wjcastiglione

Wjcastiglione

Hey guys,

I'm having a horrible breakout of algae and I've basically pin pointed it to how bright steves LED's are - I have them all the way down, but I have no LED controller - so I'm hoping adding a bluefish controller will help.

Question I have is - how many of these breakout boards do I need? Do they need to be soldered in? what do I need to do here.

Is there a price for being able to control my system on my phone? like a monthly fee to use the phone app or anything?

SpencerShepard

Hey guys,

I'm having a horrible breakout of algae and I've basically pin pointed it to how bright steves LED's are - I have them all the way down, but I have no LED controller - so I'm hoping adding a bluefish controller will help.

Question I have is - how many of these breakout boards do I need? Do they need to be soldered in? what do I need to do here.

Is there a price for being able to control my system on my phone? like a monthly fee to use the phone app or anything?

I think I answered most of these in our emails. The break out boards have screw terminals, so you do not need to do any soldering. There is no subscription fee.

• 8 months later...

did you ever get the controller?

I'm looking for one now, considering the bluefish.

If so,

How do you like it?

How was the installation process?

Archived