Top Shelf Aquatics

LED advice for custom nano

Jerzeedevl

Hey everyone! I'm starting a custom nano cube. 15x15x15. Im looking for a dimmable led fixture. Any suggestions? I want to be able to keep the easier sps but I will definitely be keeping LPS and softies. My price range is around 200 mark.

Thanks in advance!

You can probably find a used nanobox in the classifieds I think I saw a few, or maybe try out the new Ai Prime it's right at $200 and controllable

Thanks. Another question...would a reef breeders value led be too much? It is dimmable and it would be resting right on the glass sides so it'll be about an inch off the water.

I did see that razor for sale but I don't want to be restricted to the 16k color. Thank you though! All help is greatly appreciated. Maybe I'll purchase the reef breeders nano light that clips on to the tank. Unless I build a light stand and still buy the value led. Hmmm...decisions decisions!

Ohhhh.... Now that I didn't know. I must not have been paying attention when I was reading it. Sometimes when I research too much everything just becomes jumbled lol. Hmmm now that's an interesting turn of events!

I just ordered the reefbreeders nano-lite for my tank, nice and small and have read nothing but good things about their lights. Sits at $120 and has 2 dimmable channels

I just ordered the reefbreeders nano-lite for my tank, nice and small and have read nothing but good things about their lights. Sits at $120 and has 2 dimmable channels

They're kinda loud, but I hope they work out for you!

Loud?!? Nooooooo. Hmmm good thing I didn't order that one yet.

Yea I had two of them for like a week on my 60-f cause I figured they were cheap and i'd give them a try...They only lasted a week lol, the fans are always on and they're really bulky, Like everyone said look at the ai prime, or a maxspect in the classifieds...If you can shell out a little more you can get the new Kessil 160 for $250

Archived