ReefCleaners.org

AI Prime preorder

frootbat

I noticed that you have the preorder page up...does this mean you have a tentative ETA for this light?

Thank you for your question! Our purchase order system is guesstimating late January 2015, but I reached out to AI just now by email to see if they can provide a more accurate estimate for us. They are usually very responsive, so hopefully I'll hear back today before the weekend. Thank you in advance for your patience while I wait for a response. :scarry:

UPDATE 12/5/14 @ 2:10 PM PST: Still haven't heard back from AI; just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you. I will follow up with them Monday if I don't hear anything today.

UPDATE 12/11/14 @ 12:18 PM PST: Still no response from AI as to the status of the AI Prime shipment.

UPDATE 1/21/15 @ 3:14 PM PST: AI says detailed information regarding the release of the Prime will be available "in the next couple of weeks or so."

UPDATE 2/16/15 @ 10:01 AM PST: Got word today that the AI Prime will likely be shipped to retailers next week at the latest. fingerscrossed

UPDATE 2/24/15 @ 9:56 AM PST: We received this email notice from AI yesterday, "The AI Prime is being assembled in the Iowa factory. Expect the big shipping notification soon! (MSRP $199 USD)"

UPDATE 3/13/15 @ 4:46 PM PST: We received an email from AI this afternoon that stated the Prime is now in transit to retailers and distributors.

• 1 month later...

Any updates?

We emailed AI as well as our rep from EcoTech to see if we get an updated ETA for you this week. Fingers crossed! fingerscrossed

saltwatercoral

I emailed AI as well and they told me that they will start shipping out at the end of the month! Just put my Pre Order in today for a white one!

EDIT: I ordered mine through Marine Depot

saltwatercoral, thank you for the order!

B16acrx1988, we're hoping to get our hands on one soon to be able to take it for a test drive. Looking as the specifications, we would expect a coverage of about 18"x18".. maybe as much as 20"x20".

en28so, we have asked AI about the mounting arm on several occasions but have not received a firm answer. Since none of their other fixtures currently include mounting arms, we should assume 'no' at this point. Hopefully, more information will be released soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Will the light be in stock soon?

We are waiting on AI at this point, we still have no definite release date. We are just as eager to get a hold of these lights and will keep you posted as soon as we get the word.

• 2 weeks later...

Will you have the tank mount for sale? What is the word about that? I would like to get one too otherwise more waiting to use it!

We asked AI about the mounting arm on several occasions but have not received a firm answer. Since none of their other fixtures currently include mounting arms, we assume it's not included and would be offered as a sold separately accessory. Truthfully, we're just not sure yet. We did receive this update from AI yesterday:

The AI Prime is being assembled in the Iowa factory. Expect the big shipping notification soon!
MSRP $199 USD

We asked AI about the mounting arm on several occasions but have not received a firm answer. Since none of their other fixtures currently include mounting arms, we assume it's not included and would be offered as a sold separately accessory. Truthfully, we're just not sure yet. We did receive this update from AI yesterday:

The AI Prime is being assembled in the Iowa factory. Expect the big shipping notification soon!

MSRP $199 USD

Sweet! Super stoked for the light, but hopefully they send mounting options with the light. I will be purchasing the tank mount as soon as you have them in stock.

Got word today that the AI Prime will likely be shipped to retailers next week at the latest. fingerscrossed

Come and gone.....Very frustrating.

Marine Depot

Come and gone.....Very frustrating.

Sorry about that. Our intention is to keep you updated by sharing the most up-to-date information AI provides us with.

Will this be shipping sooooooooooooooon????????

We don't have tracking information yet for our first shipment from AI so unfortunately we don't know when they'll arrive exactly.

reefernanoman

This isn't your fault, but AI has led us on for months! This is really starting to piss me off!!!!

Yeah for like 5 months!

I know, I pre ordered about two or so months ago when was supposed to go on he market. Still waiting! I really want this light, but daves is tempting me every day.

Archived