ReefCleaners.org

NP Biopellets All In One Biopellets

Maniu

I just started them a few days ago.

i had been dosing RedSea NOPOX and my tests showing consistently 0 ppm NO3 and <0.04 ppm PO4. Not sure how to gage it except on coral health and algae growth.

Crossing my fingers that I don't wipe out my corals.

200l recommended dose was 100-200 ml, I used 60ml to start.

Interested in hearing how they work for you. Would solve a lot of problems if they reduce PO4 a meaningful amount.
I just started them a few days ago.

i had been dosing RedSea NOPOX and my tests showing consistently 0 ppm NO3 and <0.04 ppm PO4. Not sure how to gage it except on coral health and algae growth.

Crossing my fingers that I don't wipe out my corals.

200l recommended dose was 100-200 ml, I used 60ml to start.

I am planning to use it with IM nano reactor in 16 gallons tank. Would you advice to use smaller then recommended portion at initial setup and slowly increase amount over few months?

Jestep, I will report on it eventually. I just think that it might take some time to evaluate its usefulness or point out any shortcomings.

Not sure how to follow given my tests (redSea NO3/PO$) and Hanna PO4 are consistently very low or 0. Going after turf algae growth with the hopes of not getting the water too clean.

Started at about 50% the recommended low dose for me.

Dose was 50-100 ml/100l, so for 61 l would be about 30ml media. I think the slow increased over a period of weeks/months is a good idea. Just based on reading the forum and the aquarium special video. I would to maybe 25- 50% of the low dose so about 7.5-15 ml.

Archived