Top Shelf Aquatics

Huskys Bigger Nano (WARNING: Picture Heavy)

CosmicCanine

Thanks!

Update: got rid of the bas**** damsel! I got new corals and he picked at them. He also killed my hammer last week! DEVILS. Idk what I'm going to do for a fish.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice looking stuff! hows everything going?

Going great! Found a few pest flatworms but im not that worried. ill just keep pulling them out with a turky baster hahah :)

Man, Seriously though, go on a hunt for those bastards.. They destroyed my last tank, made me have to pull the plug, they seriously get outta control so fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a suprise coming up tomorrow guys! did something new with the tank! got more coral. added sand, and got a new ten gallon cuz mine had a leak...

was it a pain in the ass to add sand again? Did you take everything out to add it?

well my tank had a leak.. so i got a new tank and grabbed some sand while i was there. and no it was easy. i just rinsed it and put it in. put in the rock and corals. and filled it with my old water.. crystal clear!

oh man, a leak! that sucks, but IMO it looks better now. Your tank wants a fish!

Last night my lights blew..... The ballast actually smoked and everything good thing I was in my room when it happened... Ordered Mr120 LEDS last night. Can't wait.

OCTOSPAWN Frag added!!!!! LOVING IT!!!!! Finally got something with some movement haha, Traded my goni for it. pretty nice deal!

Geez, thats a bummer, but hopefully thats an upgrade for you. What are you doing until they get there?

Nothing hhaa. Just waiting it out... The corals should live. and i guess its kind of a good thing that my lights died. Got a upgraded light system, dimmable, and SPS capable. and my allgae is in a black out so itll all die haha...

I seen this frag in my friends tank. Sucker gets BIGGG!!! Cant wait for my lights to come. and for christmas, NEW SKIMMER AND POWERHEAD!!! WOOT! Might buy a clown too! I ordered some pellet food from Hikari!

post-83142-0-64335800-1419295584_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice looking frag!

Wait till i get my lights haha. That picture was taken with flash. so its fully retracted. hes one BIG ASS frag when hes opened up lol... might not be a permenent spot for him... he may be a little big for that spot. well see.

When are they coming? I'm getting a nice led retro fit from nano box reef for christmas.

Seriously a cool looking coral though, I don't think I've ever seen one in shops around me, definitely interested in getting one.

When are they coming? I'm getting a nice led retro fit from nano box reef for christmas.

Seriously a cool looking coral though, I don't think I've ever seen one in shops around me, definitely interested in getting one.

Not sure man.... Getting the skimmer and pump and hikari food on christmas day... and since christmas is a holiday the lights wont be shipped until after. so idk man. i hpe they come fast.

So is your tank completely light outs until then?

Yup. At last it'll help kill off the algae in he rocks haha. I don't have much so it's nothing I complain about but still.

Archived